6.1.4.9 Max - no subtitles at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max 6.1.4.9 Max - no subtitles at all

I submitted this problem on 10/12 but have been stonewalled. I can't get subtitles for any Max recordings. The option on VLC player is greyed out. I have tried numerous episodes (Barry S1E1, Deadliest Catch S1E1, And Just Like That S1E1) all with the same result. Tech supports response is they can't replicate it on their end. Can anyone offer suggestions?​

​​​
    ​​

Originally posted by plybyplyaz View Post
    I submitted this problem on 10/12 but have been stonewalled. I can't get subtitles for any Max recordings. The option on VLC player is greyed out. I have tried numerous episodes (Barry S1E1, Deadliest Catch S1E1, And Just Like That S1E1) all with the same result. Tech supports response is they can't replicate it on their end. Can anyone offer suggestions?​

​​​
    ​​
    do you get the subtitles if you select extract to srt file in the vip settings ??

Comment

I changed VIP settings to srt then restarted streamfab, but still no subtitles. I am not sure which mediainfo view is best but none of them show anything about subtitles (that I can find - I am new to mediainfo).

Comment

​​​
        ​​
        We tested Barry S01E01, picked HDR10 1080P and downloaded as MP4, remux subtitle. There are subtitles for playback.

Please kindly try it again. If still have a problem, please provide the latest StreamFab.log file to us to better check, thanks.

Comment

I tried 1080P. Still no luck. I sent my log file in my open service ticket.

Comment

Is anyone else having this trouble? Even with 6.1.5.0, I still can't get any captions in Max. I haven't been able to for more than a month. Subtitles are selected when recording, but the option is grayed out in VLC player. Please advise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	193
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	433139​​​

Comment

​​
              Attached Files

Comment

Is anyone else having this trouble? Even with 6.1.5.0, I still can't get any captions in Max. I haven't been able to for more than a month. Subtitles are selected when recording, but the option is grayed out in VLC player. Please advise.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	193
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	433139​​​
                Are you downloading as MP4 or MKV? If MKV, are you muxing with FFmpeg or MKVmerge?

Comment

MP4. All other services (Hulu, Netflix, etc.) provide captions.

Comment

Working...
                  X