Max.com Low birtates on 1080p h264

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Max.com Low birtates on 1080p h264

Noticed the bitrates are very low on h264 had a option to download a tv show at 8302 kbps but the file size was only this previoulsy file sizes for anime shows were around 1.5g per episode

Complete name : C:\Users\jwfad\Desktop\My Adventures with Superman_S01E01_Adventures of a Normal Man Pt_ 1.mkv
    Format : Matroska
    Format version : Version 4 / Version 2
    File size : 362 MiB
    Duration : 22 min 32 s
    Overall bit rate mode : Variable
    Overall bit rate : 2 244 kb/s​

Last edited by Justin; 11-12-2023, 02:04 AM.

here is the log
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

We are checking on the problem, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

I confirmed that it's not the bug of StreamFab.

It's the problem of MAX MPD, the video bitrate is 8302 kbps but the real bitrate is 2244 kbps, but we can re-calculate the real bitrate and add to show the file size in the future version.

And Max also has a change for HDR10, it does not include the stream files of HDR10 only any more, but it‘s Dolby Vision & HDR10.

See the mediainfo below:

VideoID : 1
        Format : HEVC
        Format/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding
        Format profile : Main 10@L2@Main
        HDR format : Dolby Vision, Version 1.0, dvhe.08.01, BL+RPU, HDR10 compatible / SMPTE ST 2086, HDR10 compatible
        Codec ID : encv / hvc1
        Codec ID/Info : High Efficiency Video Coding​

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi,

I confirmed that it's not the bug of StreamFab.

It's the problem of MAX MPD, the video bitrate is 8302 kbps but the real bitrate is 2244 kbps, but we can re-calculate the real bitrate and add to show the file size in the future version.

And Max also has a change for HDR10, it does not include the stream files of HDR10 only any more, but it‘s Dolby Vision & HDR10.

See the mediainfo below:

Wilson

Could be a change since they changed from Hbo Max to Max guess they lowerd the bitrates

Comment

They do this to save money. And they're not the only ones. During Covid they justified it with "we have to do it otherwise the global internet will be overloaded". In fact, it was never at its limit even during the lockdown.

Comment

Hi,

Justin

It's the test version for Max, that ​support to download H265 SDR, Dolby Vision and Dolby Vision/HDR10.

https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6145beta_2023_11_14_19_19_40_dev_vs2 019_yj_hbomax_94e70428.exe

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231114-221402.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	432931

Attached Files

Thanks!

Comment

SWEET! You can get Dolby Vision AND HDR10 on the same download? I wish I could do that with Netflix!

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post
                  SWEET! You can get Dolby Vision AND HDR10 on the same download? I wish I could do that with Netflix!
                  Yes, Dolby Vision & HDR10 can be downloaded in one video file from Max now.

For Netflix, we need to check it again. Hope it also include the Dolby Vision&HDR10.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson.Wang: Great! Thank you! What about Disney Plus?

Comment

Working...
                    X