• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
    Pastordi,
    Just a few questions --

Mac or Windows?
    Where are you located? Are you using a VPN?
    Do you have a registered Tubi account? Are you using it?

About the last questions, I tried to download a few random episodes of Red Green. The first time I was in a hurry because it was getting close to having to leave for a doctor's appointment. I didn't enter my email/password and it initially gave me an advertisement and SF's selection popup never appeared. Just now I tried again and I wasn't in a hurry and entered in my email/password for my account. This time I didn't get any advertisements and the popup appeared as soon as I got to The Red Green Show display on the Tubi website. All 3 random episodes downloaded perfectly.
    Have tried the cache and cookie clearing again, no change. Located: New England, Do have Cloudflare and have tried it on and disabled not change, do have a registered account and have tried without log in and with log in. No Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.X View Post
      I don't have a Tubi account and am able to download from there without issue.
      This post got me thinking? I had tried just signing out with no success. So I experimented a little and came up with this.

To download Red Green in Tubi, Fresh start Streamfab, open Tubi, sign out, shut off Streamfab, start Streamfab again, open Tubi, do not sign in, search for Red Green and download.

Cloudflare with warp fully on so not a VPN problem

Don't know what or why but it works. The really strange thing is that when signed in the several shows I tried worked fine. Thank you Mr X for your comment, it sparked the fix. Thank you to everyone who responded and tried to help.

Comment

Firstly, I'm super happy that you were able to figure out the problem. I'm not so sure about the statement above though. Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) is wonderful unless you have some filters turned on that might interfere with SF's actions. I'm not totally familiar with Cloudflare's DNS. I use Control-D DNS which allows for various filter categories but I always run with no filtering. I'm assuming that Cloudflare works in a similar manner. I'm more concerned with the Warp side of things. This uses proprietary encryption, Internet protocols, and filtering that has a more likely chance to interfere with SF's operation. I'm not definitely saying that this caused your problem but the possibility is there. If it were me I'd avoid the Warp and just go with the Cloudflare DNS with no filtering. Just saying.

Comment

To: Cats4U:
          Tried alll options with and without Cloudflare, and with and without Warp and it made no difference.
          Last edited by Pastordl; 11-17-2023, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastordl View Post

This post got me thinking? I had tried just signing out with no success. So I experimented a little and came up with this.

To download Red Green in Tubi, Fresh start Streamfab, open Tubi, sign out, shut off Streamfab, start Streamfab again, open Tubi, do not sign in, search for Red Green and download.

Don't know what or why but it works. The really strange thing is that when signed in the several shows I tried worked fine. Thank you Mr X for your comment, it sparked the fix. Thank you to everyone who responded and tried to help.

I should have mentined that I was using a VPN with Tubi.

There are some sites I have to turn the VPN off to download but I can still browse and add items to my list with it on.

Glad to hear you got it working.

Comment

Working...
            X