6.1.5.1 - Max - No Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max 6.1.5.1 - Max - No Subtitles

Recently took advantage of the Black Friday sale Max was doing, and noticed on the Max module it is not downloading any subtitles at all.

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
    Recently took advantage of the Black Friday sale Max was doing, and noticed on the Max module it is not downloading any subtitles at all.
    please provide the streamfab log file to help with the issue.
    also what are you using to play the movies on ?? try with VLC and see if the subtitles show.
    Last edited by october262; 11-28-2023, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

please provide the streamfab log file to help with the issue.
      also what are you using to play the movies on ?? try with VLC and see if the subtitles show.
      Let me get some more things acquired and I'll post the log.

As far as what I'm using for playback, it's just Media Player Classic, but what I mean by it's not downloading subtitles at all is, there are no .SRT files accompanying the video files like it's set up to (and how most other modules are doing it but Max is not).

Back with the logfile in a bit...

Comment

(I upgraded to SF 6.1.5.2 and the issue is still there)

Okay so what I did was acquire 2 movies and 5 tv show episodes. As shown in the SF Downloader snapshots, each of the 7 items were supposed to have subtitles (downloaded as SRT files). But none of them have them, and the subtitles were not burned-in to the video files.

If it helps at all, the plan I'm on is the ad-supported plan, not sure if that factors into anything.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BradYonder View Post
          (I upgraded to SF 6.1.5.2 and the issue is still there)

Okay so what I did was acquire 2 movies and 5 tv show episodes. As shown in the SF Downloader snapshots, each of the 7 items were supposed to have subtitles (downloaded as SRT files). But none of them have them, and the subtitles were not burned-in to the video files.

If it helps at all, the plan I'm on is the ad-supported plan, not sure if that factors into anything.

All the related information has been passed onto the QA team.

Comment

I have had this issue since October (with an open ticket). Worked with a developer last night and he (or she) found the issue and they now have a fix. Will be trying it in beta.

Comment

same issue signed up during BF sale and tried Old edpisodes of Degrassi and Pretty Little Liars Original Sin and no subs download. Just tried with new update as well

Comment

Originally posted by EmDee8907 View Post
                same issue signed up during BF sale and tried Old edpisodes of Degrassi and Pretty Little Liars Original Sin and no subs download. Just tried with new update as well
                Please delete your existing StreamFab.log file and try downloading those episodes again. When done, attach the new StreamFab.log file to a post here so we can look at it. Also, please read the sticky at the top of this forum - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ion#post433509
                ​

Comment

Working...
                X