X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just found another huge advantage of the Android User-Agent...

It works with VPN! I heard about the super buzzy, oscar nominated movie Concrete Utopia and i connected to a South Korean VPN and Netflix downloads no problem. None of this you are logged in with your phone number errors we were getting when we had the full fledged Netflix in QCEF:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	506
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	433844

Not great speeds but i will try with ProtonVPN or SurfShark and see if it is any better after i finish that download
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

I just upgraded to the latest version and after signing in I'm just getting prompted to download the Netflix app

Comment

Originally posted by Pillow View Post
        I just upgraded to the latest version and after signing in I'm just getting prompted to download the Netflix app
        Videos will not play but you can analyze and download.

Have you tried clicking on an episode?
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

None of this you are logged in with your phone number errors we were getting when we had the full fledged Netflix in QCEF:
          You are still using QCEF. The only difference is that the User Agent is set to look like you are using an Android device. I requested that they add the ability to allow the user to change their User Agent more than a year and a half ago. I then repeated that request every 6 months after that. As was the case then, it fell on deaf ears. It is common among those that manually seek out keys and DRM downloads to use a User Agent setting to make it look like you are using an IPad. IPad may not have the same problems as Android does with pushing the App and other things. As I wrote previously though if Netflix or any other streamers wanted to put an end to User Agent changing all they need do is test for User Agent Client Hints.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Videos will not play but you can analyze and download.

Have you tried clicking on an episode?
            logged out and rebooted my PC and it appears to be working. but the layout looks like its for mobile devices.

Comment

• jpp72
              jpp72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. That is mentioned in the first post.

After trying the netflix beta that was released yesterday, it worked on my win 10 home PC, I got a new PC with the latest win 11 home that I just started adding my apps and programs, then thought I'd try the beta which worked on the win 10 PC, then i got the same error, just getting prompted to download the Netflix app and it didn't work with restarting the computer, and also choosing an episode just the same message to download the Netflix app. Really strange works fine on the old win 10 PC.​

Comment

Looked after I wrote the message that there was a new official release 6.1.5.3 with that installed it seemed to work​

Comment

Hi,

It's integrated in the official version 6153.

Please start a new thread if you still have a problem.

The thread is closed.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X