This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ Random Crashing

Wasn't doing anything special, simply clicked on an item in my watch list. The program crashed during analysis of the link, did not send out a crash report, simply closed. I deleted everything above this operation from the log.
    Not the first time and only seems to happen in this module.
    I usually wait a minute or so after the program crash and exit to reload, and the download then works as it should.
    Attached Files

Without a full unedited StreamFab.log, it is impossible to do a complete evaluation of the problem. Please provide a full log and then I'll look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Without a full unedited StreamFab.log, it is impossible to do a complete evaluation of the problem. Please provide a full log and then I'll look at it.
      I understand your request.
      The full log was several megs in length and everything omitted was from other sites and downloads. You have commented in the past that multiple megs of logs pertaining to other downloads and sites wasn't useful.
      The Disney+ stuff started at the very top entry in the log I uploaded.

Comment

Since this is only a random incident that cannot be repeated on demand, with the exception that it seems to occur with Disney+, before you attempt to download something from Disney+, delete the contents of your Log directory. If it happens again, please attach the full unedited StreamFab.log that contains the incident in a new message. This thread is closed due to lack of information.

Comment

Working...
        X