Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, Red and White House Down still at 360p and 540p, respectively. It's weird, since Red 2 can be downloaded at 1080p. Funny thing is, at 6163, Red was 540p and White House Down was at 360p, now it's the opposite.

Comment

Looks like the analyzing problem was solved, although so far all the videos I tested will only download at 540p, regardless of release date

Comment

My experience so far with the new version 6.1.6.5 is that some old Movies/Series on Amazon are still only available in 540p and the Rest are back up to 1080p.

But it is a small step forward.​

Comment

My experience is that brand new Amazon content that arrived a couple of days ago fails on Streamfab or downloads at 540 or lower. My experience of downloading the same content on the competition app is that it works as it should and downloads at 1080p.
          The annoying thing is that the competition doesn't support C4 so even though I paid extra yet again for the C4 module I can't download from it

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
            My experience is that brand new Amazon content that arrived a couple of days ago fails on Streamfab or downloads at 540 or lower.
            What an unexpected surprise

My experience of downloading the same content on the competition app is that it works as it should and downloads at 1080p.
            ​No x265, no bitrate select and no default for preselection ..
            .. but all personality info for signup​

so even though I paid extra yet again for the C4 module I can't download from it
            ​Old content still works, also you can't dl what you will

Comment

My experience is that brand new Amazon content that arrived a couple of days ago fails on Streamfab or downloads at 540 or lower. My experience of downloading the same content on the competition app is that it works as it should and downloads at 1080p.
              The annoying thing is that the competition doesn't support C4 so even though I paid extra yet again for the C4 module I can't download from it
              What pray tell is C4, in my experience that is an illegal explosive.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Posted by Germania
                Thats wrong, they have H265 and they have a presection for different codecs.​

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  What pray tell is C4, in my experience that is an illegal explosive.
                  I can assure you that Channel4 does not offer any explosive content.

could behave differently (don't know)​

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  Thats wrong, they have H265 and they have a presection for different codecs.​​​​​​​
                  Then I must have missed H265 (sorry about - trial was a long time ago) and preselection e.g. for audio is surely missing

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                    I can assure you that Channel4 does not offer any explosive content.

could behave differently (don't know)​

Then I must have missed H265 (sorry about - trial was a long time ago) and preselection e.g. for audio is surely missing
                    Look again preselection for audio on Amazon and all the other providers is there. Even the new high boost and low boost on Amazon.,

Comment

> Look again preselection for audio

After trial I can't open the program without license

I don't think this is a comparison portal either.​

Comment

> Look again preselection for audio

After trial I can't open the program without license

I don't think this is a comparison portal either.​
                        Maybe we are talking about 2 different things, it would be rude of me to post a screenshot so I wont do it but you can select many different audio selections , preselect just mean before you download it and iit wilol stay at that setting. With Fab if I select something, I do not get it, they give me what they think I want. Its rather aggravating, I havent been able to download any CBR even though I selected it, I havent been able to get H265 on some even though I selected it. It didnt used to be lkike that, now I get a message saying, it downloaded different option than I selcted in Fab. So its useless.

Comment

There are over 50,000 registered users on this forum. Congratulations, of them, you are the only one that continues to complain. That is, including the messages that you wrote and decided to delete, but the moderators and staff can still read. It's unfortunate that we have to go through this, once or twice a year, but this was not StreamFab's doing. When you deal with breaking copyright laws (dependent on country and international agreements) and terms of service, you are subject to the whims of the copyright holder and their licensees. That is where we are right now.
                          As far as the competition goes, we have no control over what they support or do not support, and so you are complaining in the wrong forum. Good luck trying to write to RF1 some of the things you wrote to us.

Since you find companies that produce DRM stream downloading so lacking, I have two suggestions for you...

1) Start visiting the VideoHelp forum, https://www.videohelp.com/ and find yourself a mentor willing to teach you how to crack DRM. Then you won't be at the mercy of companies that do it for you. Of course, that means that you may spend weeks, months, or years trying to crack just one streamer's keys. And maybe by the time you finally figure it out, they'll change the DRM again.

2) Learn to download via Torrent or Newsgroup. Let the Scene do all the work for you. You may not have many choices as to bitrate, frame rate mode, language and subtitles, but at least you'll have the show (if you can find it).

Comment

What an unexpected surprise

​Old content still works, also you can't dl what you will
                            I'm the only one complaining? Really? We must be reading different forums.

And pardon me for expressing disappointment when something I've paid for doesn't do what its supposed to.

As for your other suggestions , I think I'll stick with using apps that I've paid for and just hope that Streamfab can catch up with the competition eventually. Not sure I mentioned anyone lacking except Streamfab.
                            A suggestion for yourself though: stop whining when people who have paid good money for a product complain when it doesn't work. Yes we know things have changed and we are waiting for updates but nobody is really interested in listening to you making excuses for Streamfab.

I was expressing disappointment that Any Stream doesn't cover Channel 4 because the Streamfab module I had to pay extra for doesn't work at the moment. So I wasn't complaining about Any Stream at all.

And just because we all express disappointment when it stops working doesn't mean we don't appreciate it when it does work properly. When it's working properly Streamfab is better than the competition and I've said that before

Comment

Nice touch, quote Germania and then blast me. I wonder how he feels about that. I know how I feel about it. This thread is closing, and I will deal with you offline.

Comment

Working...
                              X