A PSA Regarding Your Queued Items for Pluto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluto TV A PSA Regarding Your Queued Items for Pluto

If you have titles in your queue for Pluto, make sure you download them before they are removed from the site.

Once they are removed, when SF tries to grab them, instead of erroring out and trying the next ones, SF will just hang there.

I don't have logfiles because I deleted them to report a different problem, but, for example, I had some classic TV show episodes in my Pluto queue and didn't download them right away because of other priorities. When I came home I saw that SF was still trying to download the first item in the queue. I canceled it and went to Pluto directly to see if the titles were still there and they were not.

This one is difficult to test to try to get similar results, unless you know in advance that a certain show (possibly movie) only has a limited amount of time on Pluto, but essentially you just add the item to your queue and leave it there, then wait for it to not be on Pluto anymore, and then try to download it. Other modules will at least fail the titles with a message similiar to "Make sure you have access to the title" and move on to the next one, but that doesn't seem to the case with this one.

More than anything this is just a PSA for people who have items in their queue for Pluto.

hmm, I can't load anything with "Streamfab" that is no longer there... that should be clear

Comment

Working...
    X