Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will we be able to download new Netflix content again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix When will we be able to download new Netflix content again?

In your general post you state that new Netflix content added after January 25th cannot be downloaded at all.
    When will this issue be fixed? Not being able to download new seasons or new shows/movies takes away the whole purpose of being a payed user.

* Netflix content added after January 25th 2024 cannot be downloaded at all. It is back to normal for everything else.

Regarding Peacock , the content that cannot be downloaded is anything posted after February 22nd 2024. Anything Prior can still be downloaded as usual.​

Hi, I downloaded the trial version in January, a couple of days before the problem occurred. I was only able to download one movie from Netflix last January. I continue to download trial version updates, but I can't even download movies from Netflix before January 25th.​

Comment

Uninstall Streamfab (choose remove configuration when prompted) and delete Streamfab folder. Reinstall the new version and try again. It should be able to download old contents from Netflix.

Comment

Also trail version is limited to 3 downloads

Comment

Also trail version is limited to 3 downloads​

Once you reinstall the StreamFab program, you will need to "Re-Authorize" your software using your email address and password you used to set up the account. Go to 3 vertical lines in the upper right-hand corner and pull down to authorize. Enter your information and then click "Authorize". Any modules you've purchased will automatically change to the paid version and are no longer a trial version.

Comment

With https://cleverget.tv v16.2.0.0 downloads from actual Netflix Series "Young Royals, Season 3" works. Could be interesting how CleverGet handles the downloads from Netflix.

Comment

Please don't advertise a competitor. Besides, Cleverget uses re-encoding which no one wants.

Comment

Working...
              X