Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Netflix Mobile module version and Amazon CBR question

Hello,

I would like to download few old movies form netflix. which version of streamfab is of mobile interface ( Prior to 6.1.6.9) ?. when i am trying to download netflix videos from latest version, i am getting the attached error message

I tried downloading new test version that was released on March 15. I Have selected CBR version initially and started download from amazon. downlaod started as vbr version. when i closed and re opened streamfab, i cannot see cbr version while selecting the download
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Idreams View Post
    Hello,

I would like to download few old movies form netflix. which version of streamfab is of mobile interface ( Prior to 6.1.6.9) ?. when i am trying to download netflix videos from latest version, i am getting the attached error message

I tried downloading new test version that was released on March 15. I Have selected CBR version initially and started download from amazon. downlaod started as vbr version. when i closed and re opened streamfab, i cannot see cbr version while selecting the download
    I personally get an error like yours only when using a VPN, you could try other ip and might work, or no vpn at all and it works without any errors, at least for me the VPN only throws this kind of error.

Comment

Working...
    X