Download Error 511 with StreamFab 6.1.7.4 - success with 6.1.7.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Download Error 511 with StreamFab 6.1.7.4 - success with 6.1.7.3

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	170.9 KB ID:	441209

Attempted a few downloads from Amazon Prime yesterday which succeeded - processing seemed slower than with previous versions but I got all except the above from Paramount+ Amazon channel.
    The error 511 occured after processing before muxing. I tried with different bitrates and also changed between H.264/265​ in the UI.
    Downgraded then to 6.1.7.3 and repeated the download twice with different ource settings. Both times with download success.
    The results are documented here:
    My speed is divided by at leat /100 compared to 6.1.7.3. Is there any QA done before releasing? Please, is there any VERSION that is STABLE and where can I download it?

I updated once more to 6.1.7.4 and got the error 511 again - logs attached.

Start of DL: 14:23
    Error at: 14:59

I didn't have success with either of those, but I did have relative success with 6.1.6.7
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      I didn't have success with either of those, but I did have relative success with 6.1.6.7
      I know the feeling - is it really so hard to fix 1 thing without putting additional bugs in? I mean, side effects can happen and are forgivable, but it shoud be the exception and must not be the the rule.The scary alternative is, that the program is so tangled (overengineered?) that no one knows anymore how things are workiong together and dependent on each other :-(
      What did Scotty in Star Trek once say about the Excelsior​? "The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." - in regard to SF they try clean up one blockage and produce more blockages in the process...

Comment

Originally posted by Kattanders View Post

I know the feeling - is it really so hard to fix 1 thing without putting additional bugs in? I mean, side effects can happen and are forgivable, but it shoud be the exception and must not be the the rule.The scary alternative is, that the program is so tangled (overengineered?) that no one knows anymore how things are workiong together and dependent on each other :-(
        What did Scotty in Star Trek once say about the Excelsior​? "The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." - in regard to SF they try clean up one blockage and produce more blockages in the process...
        I took a deeper look into this program, its nothing but a bunch of freeware programs but in a GUI and never updated or developed by any member of Fab, the only thing Fab had to do was keep up the the new keys for the DRM, and they couldn't do that so they failed. Freeware developers developed everything you see. But they are the smart ones, we are the stupid ones, and we paid them for this.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

But still, the freeware can't download and decrypt the DRM stuff...

Comment

Working...
          X