6.1.8.2 Amazon keeps changing to UK, causes failures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon 6.1.8.2 Amazon keeps changing to UK, causes failures

Even when I change it to US as soon as I select a video it just changes back to UK, this causes the downloads to fail, as the videos are not available in the UK.

Originally posted by Dragonsys View Post
    Even when I change it to US as soon as I select a video it just changes back to UK, this causes the downloads to fail, as the videos are not available in the UK.
    I'm assuming you're using a VPN and have a US Amazon Prime account, yes? Make sure your settings aren't on "auto" - change them to "US (amazon.com)" and see if that doesn't fix things.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-10 19.35.08.png Views:	0 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	443960

Comment

No, i am not using a VPN, yes, I have a US Prime account; however, that setting was the issue. It seems it got set to UK during the last update for some reason.

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonsys View Post
        No, i am not using a VPN, yes, I have a US Prime account; however, that setting was the issue. It seems it got set to UK during the last update for some reason.

Thank you!!
        My pleasure - it's great when it's something just that simple to fix, huh? I found out you can't count on "auto" when I tried to access Prime Canada and got nowhere; it was actually a SF rep in the help chat who thought of it and clued me in to switch to "primevideo.com." That worked for Prime Australia, too.

Comment

Working...
        X