X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Video Selected bit rate changes when queuing multiple episodes

I am on SF 6.1.8.2.

I open up PrimeVideo and select a show.

The "Analyzing ..." popup shows up, followed by a window labelled "Amazon Downloader".

I click on "Select All", and all episodes become selected.

On the left hand side I make one single change: under Resolution, I select "1920x1080 4000kbps", rather than the default "Best Quality", and I deliberately choose not to select "1920x1080 9000kbps".

I then select "Download Now."

The first episode downloads at the selected resolution. However, all subsequent episodes default to the best quality resolution, not the one I selected. I know this because I've previously downloaded the best quality versions (using AS, which didn't allow you to select lower bit rates).

As a workaround, I have to go in and select each episode individually, add to queue, and go through a process which takes around 1 minute per episode when it should take 1 minute for an entire series.

Has anyone come across this issue, and is there some setting somewhere I'm not aware of which will fix this, or is it a bug?

Thanks

I think I've figured it out: under Settings > VIP Services > Amazon Prime, I changed Video Resolution from "Best Quality" to "Full HD - 1080p". After this the problem has gone.

Comment

Working...
    X