6.1.8.4 Max does not analyze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max 6.1.8.4 Max does not analyze

Because Max does not analyze content, it does not present the download option menu and therefore, it is not possible to download anything. Videos direct play in the browser, but there is no way to add them to the download queue.

I have the same problem. with 6.1.8.4 . MAX does not analyze anything and it not possible to add them to queue

Did a complete uninstall incl deleting cache, deleting configuration (deleting DVDfab map in app data/ roaming) etc etc and reinstall 6.1.8.3 last working version for max. but same problem not analyzing anything.but playing videos (series/movies) direct in SF browser.
    Last edited by adrie; 06-20-2024, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Max works perfectly if you get the subscription through amazon, downloaded 4 movies with 1080p. I dont know if it gives you access to everything but at least its something.

Comment

Originally posted by slottedpig View Post
        Max works perfectly if you get the subscription through amazon, downloaded 4 movies with 1080p. I dont know if it gives you access to everything but at least its something.
        Yeah. This is already well known and posted in every Max issue thread. The problem at hand is that House of Dragon S2 only has 2 channel audio on Amazon. I know I can't get 1080p on Max, but I was hoping that I could get decent 5.1 audio and mux it in to the Amazon video.

Comment

Most likely it's a change on the Max site because even 6.1.8.3 does the same thing
          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
            Most likely it's a change on the Max site because even 6.1.8.3 does the same thing
            It does indeed seem like they changed something. 6.1.8.3 was working this morning for me, but no more. Should have tried that first.

Comment

It was working with HBO Max here in Brazil with a partnership with the ISP provider "Oi". Before it stopped in the 6.1.8.3, I noticed the last attempt that worked showed me a duplicate of audio/subtitle tracks. Then I cancelled, and it didn't show any more pop-ups for any other content, not just that one. I thought I was doing something wrong with the internal settings. At least with that version, uninstalling didn't help in any way.

My advice: investigate what is going on with MAX and update again the app. Another odd thing was that at least here, it warned me that due to the cryptography (DRM)? all videos would be limited to 720p. But for a TV show, StreamFab randomly downloaded 1080p and 720p, depending on the episode (there was one season that ALL of them were 1080p, except one in 720p). For some famous movies, 1080p only, others, 720p.

Comment

Hi,

The dev is checking the problem, that Max website upgrade something yesterday.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Test version for Max, the problem is fixed.

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    That restored 720p downloading. thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by FredH View Post

That restored 720p downloading. thanks,
                      Concur. Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

So, if I understand this correctly, there will be no more 1080p or 4K from Max, only 720p. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. When I pick something to download, the Fab settings say 1080p, but then the cruel box shows up and says, " This can only be downloaded in 720p.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                          So, if I understand this correctly, there will be no more 1080p or 4K from Max, only 720p. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. When I pick something to download, the Fab settings say 1080p, but then the cruel box shows up and says, " This can only be downloaded in 720p.
                          I don't think that is the case. At least not that I've seen. I think (or I hope) that they are still working on the DRM implementation.

Comment

Posted by Travelar
                            At least not that I've seen.
                            What information do you have that says this will change anytime soon or later?
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

What information do you have that says this will change anytime soon or later?
                              I don't have any information. I'm just watching the banner at the top. Last week it said they were looking for confirmation on if it was fixed or not. Today it says they have confirmation it isn't fixed. Maybe I'm just watching what I would expect to be logical progression. And they are still doing work on other modules, so I'm not writing this off yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X