6187 - Can't select episodes on any season but season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon 6187 - Can't select episodes on any season but season 1

Tried multiple shows, no matter what, I can only select episodes from Season 1. And this is even with the correct season in the My Stuff list, such as Season 3 is the one on my watch list.
    I did send all the additional logs to support.
    Attached Files

Using Mac 6185 and having the same problem. I can download season 4 of something but shows up as season 1

Comment

This is similar to an issue earlier in the year, when Amazon couldn't analyze more than one season. I just did a test, you CAN still download other seasons, but you need to search for the seasons manually, just like before. The download menu will show Season one no matter what season you opened, but if you look at the episodes you'll see that it shows the correct season and episodes. The test episodes I downloaded were also correct. After you finished downloading 1 season change the folder name to the correct corresponding season, otherwise they'll all end up in the S01 folder.

Comment

Check in your web browser whether Amazon has changed anything in the graphics or the website! It's different for me, but I booked a channel yesterday, so maybe it's just different for me because of the channel!

Comment

I don't care what changed, but streamfab won't do the episodes right now. Amazon definitely changed something yet again, and 6188 or 6189 can not process them right.

ADDED: I just tried again with 6188 and Amazon seasons are working, so maybe a temp change?
          Last edited by Stan001; 07-18-2024, 08:19 PM.
          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

With the new update, the picking seasons is now working. But DRM M3U8 stopped working for me.

Comment

Working...
            X