• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Hulu acting weird since the new update

I downloaded StreamFab v6.1.9.0.

I tried to Download something from Hulu

It analyzed and never would work.

I thought maybe of I go to the Hulu page on the stream fab VIP section and it

goes to a page called "www.hulu.com/error"
    It used to go to
    "https://www.hulu.com/profiles?next=/"
    Then you pick a profile and it will go to "https://www.hulu.com/hub/home"

I tried the user name and password on all of my other computers and devices , but on the streamfab program one will not work.

So I uninstalled the Stream Fab Program and it it happened again after the reinstall.

Ken

This update makes Hulu 720p if it works at all.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Tried downloading Dune 2 - the previous version would analyze forever when trying to download. This one downloads the commercials (ad-supported plan).

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        This update makes Hulu 720p if it works at all.
        That sucks. Its been working good until recently at 1080p

Comment

This isn't an update it is a down date
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by nightwingken View Post

That sucks. Its been working good until recently at 1080p
            I'm still getting 1080p with 6.1.8.7., but I'm downloading several seasons of multiple TV series.

Comment

this is something with Hulu, had this problem for the last few days and still on 6.1.8.8

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

I'm still getting 1080p with 6.1.8.7., but I'm downloading several seasons of multiple TV series.
                I'm wondering if I should go back to that. And I don't know how

Comment

I'm wondering if I should go back to that. And I don't know how
                  If you saved the .exe download of that older version, my experience has been that you can just install it as you would the latest version - I never had to do an uninstall first when I rolled back to an older version but YMMV. I can't upload it to Filebin because it's reading as an illegal file extension, so if someone has a suggestion as to how to share it, I'm happy to make it available - it's 443MB. ​

I download and keep all releases until something renders them invalid for just this reason, but IMO StreamFab should make older versions readily available when they roll out a really borked new release like this one - people shouldn't to be penalized and have pay to get back the functionality that they gave up in a previous version!

Comment

Originally posted by imnbfe View Post
                    Tried downloading Dune 2 - the previous version would analyze forever when trying to download. This one downloads the commercials (ad-supported plan).
                    I really wish I could test this with Hulu for you, but you can definitely get it, commercial-free, with a trial MAX subscription with Prime - and the audio will be EAC3 5.1 640kbps, which is probably better than anything you'll download on Hulu.
                    Last edited by artsunlimited; 07-26-2024, 12:56 PM.

Comment

StreamFab should make older versions readily available when they roll out a really borked new release like this one - people shouldn't to be penalized and have pay to get back the functionality that they gave up in a previous version!
                      That makes a ton of sense

If you saved the .exe download of that older version, my experience has been that you can just install it as you would the latest version - I never had to do an uninstall first when I rolled back to an older version but YMMV. I can't upload it to Filebin because it's reading as an illegal file extension, so if someone has a suggestion as to how to share it, I'm happy to make it available - it's 443MB. ​
                      I think we transfer would work, if so you could send a pm to me. Thoughts?

The simple, quick and secure way to send your files around the world without an account. Share your files, photos, and videos today for free.

Comment

I think we transfer would work, if so you could send a pm to me. Thoughts?
                        Sure thing - check your messages. FYI, SF just dropped 6.1.9.1. because 6.1.9.0. was such a bugfest, so you may not need this version. I would definitely do a complete uninstall and re-install if you can't get Hulu to work for you just rolling back to 6.1.8.7.

Comment

Thank you artsunlimited

Comment

Thank you artsunlimited
                            My pleasure - I hope you have more success with this version!

Just an FYI, back up your system if you're going to use a third-party uninstaller, as you run the risk of it removing components your other software might rely on. And if you were using 6.1.8.9. and want that version because it worked for you, let me know and I'll send you that one, too.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X