No announcement yet.

New to StreamFab. COnstant crashes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac New to StreamFab. COnstant crashes.

Hello All,

I am new to the DVDFAB product world. I have my own media server and have been looking for ways to get streamed content as well as software for compression and remastering etc. I recently purchased both Unifab and StreamFab, but am struggling with some things.

Is there a learning curve or am I maybe expecting too much? I mean that genuinely. lol

1) Netflix seems to constantly crash and "lose connection; error -100" interrupting the download process resulting in lots of failures.
    2) HULU downloader seems to not work at all. Getting message telling me to make sure I have access to watch that video" I definitely do.
    3)Max is now telling me (When it connects at all) that "due to DRM ALL videos will be downloaded in 720p"
    4) Apple TV downloader works smoother than the rest I have tried but EVERYTHING downloads at 480p.

If there is something I am missing or possible setting changes I could make, please let me know.

Please and Thank You in advance!

Welcome, @EIOsoTito! All the streaming services upgraded their digital rights management (DRM) software a few months and SF has been playing catch-up ever since. I suggest you look in the relevant fora to see what has gone on and the frustration we all felt for at least three months...

Comment

Working...
    X