Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StreamFab for Mac 6.1.9.1 download is only for Intel. Where is the M1 version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac StreamFab for Mac 6.1.9.1 download is only for Intel. Where is the M1 version?

Hi DVDFAB team,

there is only the Intel version of StreamFab for Mac version 6.1.9.1 as download available.
    Why is there no M1 version?

Regards,
    Matthias

This has been a common complaint about their Mac Version.. even when Rosetta is installed it locks up constantly.. I believe you'll have to open a support case with them to ask for M1 support.

Comment

There used to be an "M1-Version". The last one I saw was named "streamfab_for_m1_6167.dmg" (dated May 2024), the filesize was 439MB. I assume they now made an "universal binary" installer for both, Intel and M1 (or M2?), because the latest installer for Mac (6.1.9.3) now counts 583MB.... (?)

Comment

Originally posted by darth_ep1 View Post
        There used to be an "M1-Version". The last one I saw was named "streamfab_for_m1_6167.dmg" (dated May 2024), the filesize was 439MB. I assume they now made an "universal binary" installer for both, Intel and M1 (or M2?), because the latest installer for Mac (6.1.9.3) now counts 583MB.... (?)
        One could think so, but that's not the case.
        I've just downloaded the current version and checked. It is still just an Intel build and not a universal build.

Click image for larger version  Name:	streamfab-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.3 KB ID:	449695

Click image for larger version  Name:	streamfab-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	99.1 KB ID:	449694
        Attached Files

Comment

I've just downloaded the current version and checked. It is still just an Intel build and not a universal build.
          ok..... Thanks for the insight.

so where did the "streamfab_for_m1​" Versions disappear to (and why)?

Good question, Matthias.

anyone any clue?

Comment

Working...
          X