Apple TV+ :- "Ted Lasso" and "For All Mankind" impossible to copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Please specify the movie name and post the log file.
    All of them...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post

All of them...
      I can't get any audio on Apple TV. It only appears 1 saying "default" and it doesn't download the video, it captures the video in playback.
      To confirm, can you get audio for playback using software player on your PC, like VLC, DVDFab Player 6?

Comment

Mona, what I meant was that the popup that appears to select the episodes, audios and subtitles. On the subtiles dropdown it appears all subs. But on the audio dropdown it only appear 1 option "default", all the other audios doesn't appear on the dropdown. That happens on all movies/series.

It does capture the audio default.

Comment

I have tried to download Ted Lasso on 5 different computers and have not had success. One of the machines is a two month old i5. When the acceleration button is clicked on, they all fail around 7 minutes. When acceleration is deactivated, they all download very, very slowly and the audio sync is way off. Log files for 4 computers attached (max attachments).
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post
            Mona, what I meant was that the popup that appears to select the episodes, audios and subtitles. On the subtiles dropdown it appears all subs. But on the audio dropdown it only appear 1 option "default", all the other audios doesn't appear on the dropdown. That happens on all movies/series.

It does capture the audio default.
            It doesn't support choosing audio here. After you add the video to the queue, play it before you click Download, and then you can choose audio.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	choose audio.png
Views:	204
Size:	419.4 KB
ID:	395585

Comment

I see. Thank you!

PS: Would be great to be able to download the audio only, without capturing it at play.

Comment

I am having a similar problem like FredH, but with "For all Mankind". The audio is now out of sync or missing. After the fix of acceleration being deactivated all worked fine . I had 5 episodes download and worked great. I paused for a week and went back to download more and now the audio is out of sync. The only difference now is a an update or 2 of DVDFab Downloader, because I have the same issue on 2 different computers.

Comment

I forgot to mention another issue I noticed just now, after one episode downloads, it stops and does not download the next episode when multiple episodes are selected. So if I select 3 episodes, it will record the first and stop no matter how long I wait. The only way to get the next one to start recording is to select cancel below and re-select download and it will then start to record.

Comment

AppleTV+ downloader 3.2.0.5 not working -> after AppleTV video intro it starts to download but you see only black screen, no progress in download status. All movies or series. Netflix download works. Hardware acceleration switched off.

Comment

I can't get Lasso episode 10 but the others downloaded fine a couple of days ago. I've tried on different computers with no success.

Comment

Working...
                      X