Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Download Limit?

Hi there,

is there a download limit on Amazon recently? I just downloaded 20 episodes of a series and now he says I should come back tomorrow, I have reached the download limit. It never used to be like that. Or is that new? Regards.
    Attached Files

I received a pop-up that I have reached the maximum number of downloads for Hulu for the day. I've never seen this before and don't know what it is. I've also attached an image just so you can see what I'm seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post
      I received a pop-up that I have reached the maximum number of downloads for Hulu for the day. I've never seen this before and don't know what it is. I've also attached an image just so you can see what I'm seeing.
      Weird...I also included logs but they aren't showing. So I am attaching them here.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear StreamFab users,

In order to maintain the ecosystem of streaming service, following the principle of fair use, we decide to add limitation to the maximum video number when downloading the videos from streaming services in StreamFab. For now, up to 50 videos downloading from every single website per day shall take effect.

As we know, CDN is used to store the videos of streaming service, while the price is very expensive. This is why the streaming services implement the limit to the offline video downloading number as well because this is the biggest part of their cost of business operation.

To fight against unfriendly piracy of downloading might lead to the upgrade of their websites or DRM protection to make StreamFab or other tools not to work, for a short period of course. We don’t want any parties be involved into an infinite war.

Thanks for your support and understandings. Cheers.
        Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 08-20-2021, 01:51 PM.
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

But i have downloaded 20 videos not 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxa View Post
            But i have downloaded 20 videos not 50.
            are you downloading from multiple websites or just one ??

Comment

It was 20 episodes from a series from Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Dear StreamFab users,

In order to maintain the ecosystem of streaming service, following the principle of fair use, we decide to add limitation to the maximum video number when downloading the videos from streaming services in StreamFab. For now, up to 50 videos downloading from every single website per day shall take effect.

As we know, CDN is used to store the videos of streaming service, while the price is very expensive. This is why the streaming services implement the limit to the offline video downloading number as well because this is the biggest part of their cost of business operation.

To fight against unfriendly piracy of downloading might lead to the upgrade of their websites or DRM protection to make StreamFab or other tools not to work, for a short period of course. We don’t want any parties be involved into an infinite war.

Thanks for your support and understandings. Cheers.
                Thank you for the information. And I now see there is a stickied post.

I think this should have also been included in the release notes as it is a change to the StreamFab.

​​​​​​CAn you please consider adding it to the release notes? And in the future include such changes in the release notes too?

Comment

Why you deleted my Post? I have downloaded 20 episodes, not 50!!!!!!!!! I have the DVDFab 365, and Problems are not solved in 48 hours. A Limit we has in other Products too, this was the decision to buy this product without Limit in the Past.

Comment

Your post was not deleted, at least not by me. Maybe you overlooked it.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

when i download a show i almost always wait until the length of the show has finished before downloading another one from the same service...for example, if a movie is 90 minutes long i will wait about 90 minutes before downloading another one...occasionally i will download another one soon after...for example i recently downloaded a movie from amazon that was very shaky for some reason, so after about 15 minutes i downloaded a different one to see if the shaky problem was on a different movie. ...and if i haven't downloaded anything in a few hours (not counting when i'm asleep) i might download the next 2 in an hour or so... but it doesn't seem fair to be able to download shows a lot faster than you can watch them, and i think if people do that, the companies will make it impossible for any downloading to work.

Comment

My download is slow enough as it is, often around 3Mbps. Example I started downloading all of Blue Bloods off P+. About 200 or so episodes. I'm on my 3rd day of downloading and it's still has 84 more to go. With this limit It would take me 4 days, and I wouldn't be using many other services because RL

Comment

Could we get a bit of clarity on this? For instance, what constitutes "a day?" When does "a day" start, and when does "a day" end? And even this is a bit unclear: "For now, up to 50 videos downloading from every single website per day shall take effect." So, "50 videos per day, no matter how many websites you use?" Or "50 videos per day from each website?" I presume it's the former, not the latter, but then again, it's not entirely clear. So, a bit more clarity would help.

Comment

Something many are not understanding. Do NOT to "leech" from a Site. Leeching is downloading a BUNNNNNNNNCH, shows information of "overload" or "high usage". I'm a little surprised DVDFab hasn't imposed limits earlier as a foresight. It's challenging enough to know who has a slow connection or fast. You also have to consider HOW the workarounds are happening for the services being provided. So they're considering the average...AND..some other ramifications happening today.

This means, really consider what you're doing. Even in your testing. Don't by lazy minded. Spread your downloads further apart - don't leech!! If you're really 'addicted' to shows, consider checking into meditation and checking Nature a little more. Consider chatting with others face to face.
                            Last edited by SirRush; 08-21-2021, 05:40 AM.

Comment

The problem is the day is over, also 24 hours and the error comes anytime, i cant download anything. 24 hours later, nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X