Amazon Download Limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by signals View Post
    not a bad idea. I will make sure the devs see it. How about getting SF to restart automatically when the “day” is ended.
    Maybe not an automatic restart, but how about a pop-up notice, as soon as opening the streaming site, that indicates when downloading can resume?

Comment

Maybe show the current limit somewhere near the task queue, so we know how may we have left for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by fosse76 View Post

Maybe not an automatic restart, but how about a pop-up notice, as soon as opening the streaming site, that indicates when downloading can resume?
        Queue the "24" counter.

Comment

Funny that this is not ALL sites, just a selective few.
          We don't PAY for limitations here, and limitations aren't going to STOP anything
          Just further evidence that devs have zero clue what they're doing, at all

Comment

Hello, what about the people who have bought additional licenses? like me,

This limitation is affecting me even though I buy 5 additional licenses, the limit applies to my entire account, i think it is not right...

Comment

Why does the limitation not apply per active license and not for the entire account? If not, what is the use of buying licenses?

Comment

The fact is , honestly, that whatever we think is not right, to the admins, staff, and developers, it's irrelevant. They simply do not care. They've shown this time and time again , implementing their own wishes and desires , forcing them on us, while, ignoring true issues in their systems, which have been brought up multiple times.

What we have here isn't "fair use" at all. It's simply "developers" taking advantage of customers who've already purchased software and have no recourse at all.

Of course, if one dares to speak out against these things, with facts, the post, comment, or thread, will be removed . This has been seen so many times before

Comment

Facts are Ok, baseless opinions are not.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    Facts are Ok, baseless opinions are not.

This limitation is affecting me even though I buy 5 additional licenses, the limit applies to my entire account, i think it is not right...

Why does the limitation not apply per active license and not for the entire account? If not, what is the use of buying licenses?

Comment

The original way to download, when the program first launched, was during a real-time playback of the video. When the developers add the high-speed option, they eliminate that real-time, slow download option. How about having both options:

1. High-speed downloads: limited to 50 downloads per day per service

2. Slow, Real-time downloads: unlimited downloads per service per day

Comment

Originally posted by hcasanovam View Post

hcasanovam, when you say 5 additional licenses and you are being limited for downloads for your entire account, are you saying 5 different services/websites?

If that is the case, you should being able to download 50 per day from each of those services/websites, if that is not the case and you are being limited to just 50 overall for all 5, then yes that is not right. Here is the reference for the 50 download change/policy. DVDFab Forum - Daily Limitation on Downloads

If people read why it was put into place, the reason is a valid reason. 50 per site, per day is quite generous in comparison to other services.

Again, if you are not able to get 50 downloads per day from each of the services you bought, you have a valid gripe to report.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

hcasanovam, when you say 5 additional licenses and you are being limited for downloads for your entire account, are you saying 5 different services/websites?

If that is the case, you should being able to download 50 per day from each of those services/websites, if that is not the case and you are being limited to just 50 overall for all 5, then yes that is not right. Here is the reference for the 50 download change/policy. DVDFab Forum - Daily Limitation on Downloads

If people read why it was put into place, the reason is a valid reason. 50 per site, per day is quite generous in comparison to other services.

Again, if you are not able to get 50 downloads per day from each of the services you bought, you have a valid gripe to report.
                          Hi bro, noo, in your account page, there is a section for buy additional license to activate streamfab in additional pcs, i talk about that

Comment

The additions you buy once are simply so you can use the app on other computers, so not locked into using the same computer all the time. And once purchased works on all the dvdfab products you have purchased. So if purchased 10 dvdfab products, you can use the ten products on other computers, even simultaneously. But all linked to the one account. Hope this helps
                            Last edited by yoyo57; 09-20-2021, 05:51 AM.

Comment

All except for 6 of my disney downloads fail and now I've reached my daily 50 limit. I have had 71 videos queued up for over 3 days. 45 of them fail. 6 of them download. 20 of them sit unprocessed and I now have a popup saying I've reached my daily limit. What's up with that? I shouldn't have to take a hit against my account with these daily limits when there's a failed attempt at your software failing. I understand errors happen occasionally with DRM, but c'mon, I didn't pay over a hundred dollars to be punished with a daily cap that, with all do respect, don't effectively work. I originally signed up for unlimited downloading when your product was first released. I paid for a service and you broke the original agreement for what the software was originally intended to do.

Please fix this. It's bad enough having to adjust to the new unelected download restrictions. Although I do appreciate the software, along with the development and alleged long hours behind the scenes, having to weigh through the broken system is tiresome. You took my money with a quickness, now how about we come to a resolution with one as well.

Thank you.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Wow 71 queued and having hassles achieving 50 a day. But only 24 hours in a day, might have start watching them live, one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X