Option to NOT create Season Folder for TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Option to NOT create Season Folder for TV Series

Is there a way to prevent the program from automatically creating season folders when downloading TV Series? The program creates folders for each season and inserts the files for that season within that folder. So if there are 15 seasons, there will be 15 folders. While that is good for certain types of organizations, in my case, the creation of each episode in kodi type format means that I already can distinguish each episode by season and don't need to have separate folders, which I don't use when transferring (in my case) the files to my NAS. So is there a current option to eliminate season folders or is that something that I should suggest for a future release?

Originally posted by maineiac13 View Post
    So is there a current option to eliminate season folders or is that something that I should suggest for a future release?
    No, not that I know of, pretty much all the downloaders that I have used download in season folders per episode. Think that is the norm. There is a setting in Streamfab to not create a subfolder for each streaming website that you download from though. 'Settings'- 'VIP Services'- uncheck 'Create Subfolders for Each Streaming Website'. There might be another way to what you're asking for but don't believe it's an option with Streamfab.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

No, not that I know of, pretty much all the downloaders that I have used download in season folders per episode.
      I am not surprised that would be the default, just hoping for an option to eliminate that.

Comment

Working...
      X