Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for AMC+

Hello,
    I was wondering if there is a timeline on supporting AMC+ with Streamfab.

Sorry if this topic has come up before...I searched and could not find any other forum threads asking about AMC+ support. If there is a thread on this could you link me to it or can you provide any updated information about support for AMC+ ?

Thank you. Loving StreamFab and I know it is getting better with updates.

-Mobriskie

Thank you for posting, I have passed it to the developer.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...updated/page34
    You can put your request on this thread

Comment

You can get AMC+ through Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by kdogz57 View Post
        You can get AMC+ through Amazon.
        I already have AMC+ with a Hulu bundle..... but Amazon does not let me log into my AMC+ account through them. Amazon wants me to buy AMC+ again.

So I would rather that StreamFAB just add AMC+ directly as a VIP service.

Comment

The best option for everything is going to be going through Amazon. adjust your Hulu subscription to drop AMC and use Amazon. While that doesn’t provide a direct AMC+ login, it should give everything available through AMC

Comment

So StreamFab can make downloaders for some 20+ different subscription services, some of which I have never heard of, but not AMC+ ?

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post
              So StreamFab can make downloaders for some 20+ different subscription services, some of which I have never heard of, but not AMC+ ?
              I’m sure it CAN be done, but it’s not going to be their main focus. Your best answer is to use the solution already available which works very well

Comment

I'm confused....you said you have AMC+ through Hulu.....you have AMC shows through Hulu...not AMC+. You are not paying extra for it with Hulu
                and you only get a limited selection of shows and episodes.

As stated...your best option...dump AMC+ and sign up through Amazon....SAME PRICE. You get a better quality download through Amazon also.
                You can also watch it anywhere you can watch the Prime App...Phone, Tablet, TV....

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post
                  I'm confused....you said you have AMC+ through Hulu.....you have AMC shows through Hulu...not AMC+. You are not paying extra for it with Hulu
                  and you only get a limited selection of shows and episodes.
                  I do have AMC+, not AMC, through a Hulu/Disney+/AMC+ grandfather’d package no longer available to general public. The subscription for all three is $24.99 + tax.

I can watch all three anywhere via the app on my phone or PC browser so I do not see how it is “better” as you state other than browser limits 720p vs app is higher quality.

I’m simply requesting that the DVDFAB / StreamFAB team consider adding direct support.

LOL on telling me what I have or do not have and the price. Bold.

Comment

Sorry...I've had Hulu for years..they have NEVER offered an AMC+ add-on. AMC+ is not even a year and a half old yet.
                    he three bundle sub is Disney/Hulu and ESPN.

Wayback Machine from 2019 to date....NO AMC+ package offered.....and I did not tell you what you had or didn't have and the price...
                    Grow up.
                    Last edited by jimc115; 04-15-2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Incorrect.

Comment

Jimc115,
                        I don't want to argue man. You were being helpful with seconding the opinion of getting AMC+ through Amazon and I do also have Prime so I could but I don't really want to disturb the bundle package that is no longer an option. Once changed I would not be able to go back. You said you were not telling me what I had or didn't have but your exact words were: "you have AMC shows through Hulu...not AMC+. You are not paying extra for it with Hulu and you only get a limited selection of shows and episodes."

Again, not trying to argue. What I have is a early access plan that is no longer available. Maybe one day it will be but I doubt again for the price.
                        ​​​​​​​
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Subscription.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	408626

Comment

Originally posted by mobriskie View Post

I do have AMC+, not AMC, through a Hulu/Disney+/AMC+ grandfather’d package no longer available to general public. The subscription for all three is $24.99 + tax.

I can watch all three anywhere via the app on my phone or PC browser so I do not see how it is “better” as you state other than browser limits 720p vs app is higher quality.

I’m simply requesting that the DVDFAB / StreamFAB team consider adding direct support.

LOL on telling me what I have or do not have and the price. Bold.
                          I'm confused. So you have AMC+ as part of a Hulu bundle? Does that mean you can watch the AMC+ content via Hulu? if so why not use StreamFab's Hulu download module to download?

That being said, StreamFab's Hulu downloads are stuck at 720p (like a browser) which is why there are suggestions to subscribe to AMC+ through Amazon Prime Channels, and download with StreamFab's Amazon downloader. StreamFab's Amazon downloader gets you 1080p, with better bit rates and audio.

As for why AMC+ doesn't have a downloader module yet but services you "never heard of" do? It seems the StreamFab developers have given lower priorities to streaming services which are available as Amazon Channels since their programming can be downloaded via the existing Amazon download module. As such, services like Starz, Showtime, Epix, and many others still don't have their own separate modules in StreamFab.

Paramount+ seems to be the exception, however I don't know why, nor do I recall the timing of CBS All Access being added to StreamFab compared to when it became available as a Prime Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                            I'm confused. So you have AMC+ as part of a Hulu bundle? Does that mean you can watch the AMC+ content via Hulu?
                            No I can't watch AMC+ via Hulu. To watch Hulu I have to go to hulu website or use their app. To watch Disney+ I have to go to their website or use their app. And to watch AMC+ I have to go to AMC+ website or use their app.

So no I can't use the Hulu download module to download AMC+ things like full seasons of Walking Dead, etc.

I could get AMC+ through Amazon....paying for it twice I guess....but was trying to avoid that. I could remove it as the "add on" but again I'd be afraid to make any changes to that golden subscription and chance losing it.

Comment

Thanks guys for your suggestions. I'll ponder the idea of buying it through Amazon.

Comment

Working...
                              X