Paramount + not downloading just keeps analysing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount + not downloading just keeps analysing

I can watch all the jackass movies but I cant download them. Just keeps analysing
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

I 2nd that....everything stuck on endless analyzing.

Comment

Thanks Jim, I thought I was going crazy.

Comment

same problem with paramount. Analyzing at a much faster rate with the countdown indicator showing 0 left to analyze and the video just plays as if the application wasn't connected to the browser. Is there a fix forthcoming?

Comment

Pretty sure this has something to do with Paramountplus changing the naming structure of their web pages. Should be an easy fix. :-)

Comment

Same problem. Just stuck on analyzing. I tried logging out of Paramount Plus, then deleting the cache, log back in, nope, didn't work

Comment

Tried a couple different things. Nothing worked. Here's the log file but not sure it will help
              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone needing anything urgently...remember you can subscribe for a month through Amazon. If you want to switch to Amazon permanently, you can go to paramountplus.com/amazon and create an account and use BOTH services for the same fee. NOTE: It only works one way...you can pay through Amazon and get access as a channel there plus get access to the website, but you CANNOT sign up through the website and get access to the Amazon channel.

Oh yeah...quality is usually better through Amazon also.
                Last edited by jimc115; 03-18-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by isrdude View Post
                  Tried a couple different things. Nothing worked. Here's the log file but not sure it will help
                  The developer checks your log file and duplicates the issue, they will look into it as soon as possible.

Comment

Thank you Mona.....

jimc what you say is correct to a point. Quality is mostly the same but the catch with Amazon is they will sneak in an extra price on certain shows. You'll be downloading a series with multiple seasons, and then they will put in a season where you must pay an additional fee to get the season. My experience has shown if you have the primary stream, stay with it to avoid the extra fee that Amazon can sneak in on you.

Comment

I just tried it again and it is working. :-) ymmv.

Comment

Not sure why it is pulling such low quality though. I was kinda shocked to see the 700kb bitrate when I have the same file pulled directly from paramountplus and it has a bitrate of 4.5Mb.

Comment

Not sure why it is pulling such low quality though. I was kinda shocked to see the 700kb bitrate when I have the same file pulled directly from paramountplus and it has a bitrate of 4.5Mb.

UPDATE: Now I see why, this is one of those weird ones from paramountplus where the highest resolution has the lowest bitrate but dropping down to a slightly smaller resolution yields a much higher and better bitrate.

720x540 │ ~ 1.67GiB 4782k
                          768x576 │ ~342.18MiB 959k

Comment

Thank you for the quick fix, Mona, tell the developers they did a great job

Comment

Yes, thank you Mona and to the devs. Seems back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X