5.0.2.6 - Too many downloads error popping up incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.0.2.6 - Too many downloads error popping up incorrectly

This has been going on ever since the download quota was introduced and has actually started causing problems. There are two issues here

#1: IF you hit download quota on any provider, EVERYTHING halts. Doesn't matter if you have downloads in other providers in the queue, everything halts
    -- The proper solution to this is simply just carry on with tasks, not forcing a notification, or simply remove the download queue altogether, which literally stops nothing

#2: IF you hit the download quota, and you acknowledge the notification, THEN the first provider you try to download from NEXT will give you the same notification, only from THAT provider.
    Example:
    If I download the max from Amazon, and have a few more in the queue, I get the notification about Amazon, and acknowledge it. If I go to, say Disney next, and tell it to start that, then I get the same notification (you have exceeded blah blah blah), only the notification uses DISNEY, instead of Amazon. Acknowledging this and restarting the Disney download (in this example) works, however this shouldn't be this way.

This needs to be addressed
Working...
X