No announcement yet.

HBO MAX 720p Only Due to DRM Issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey KidJoe, you sound like you are on the Board of Directors over here, lets us knows what's going on. You sound worried. I have faith in them. It's not so important, they are only movies.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      Hey KidJoe, you sound like you are on the Board of Directors over here, lets us knows what's going on. You sound worried. I have faith in them. It's not so important, they are only movies.
      Sorry, whenever they take this long to fix DRM for a service without any info, I have flash backs to the DVDFab iOS DRM remover product... it stopped working for videos with iOS versions greater than v12.9.0.167 but they were "working on it.." working on it.. then silence and nothing... then over two years later (without notice or warning) they added "discontinued" to its web page.

Yeah I know its only been over a month, but unless I missed it, I haven't seen any recent comments from the FAB team about it what's happening with HBOMax. And this doesn't seem to be as big of a change as the December/January DRM changes were. So while I'm hoping for the best, I just can't help but think about the worst.

And while I know they are only movies, DRM is a "cat and mouse game", and it might not always work, and as an early purchaser (December 2020, when it was DRM Video Downloader) I got my monies worth, the unknown is the killer here.

Thankfully I do have an alternative for HBOMax that works, but its not nearly as nice a UI and work flow as StreamFab and its a shame I have to use it.
      Last edited by KidJoe; 06-08-2022, 03:15 AM.

Comment

I only ask cause you wrote all the guides, I thought maybe you had inside information, you spent a lot of time, and I thank you. I have faith in Fab they are good company. Where I live everyone is worried about covid and sickness so this doesn't seem to be a worry to me. Thanks for all you do.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

These are the biggest shit I've ever seen complete dvdfabstream team

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
            I only ask cause you wrote all the guides, I thought maybe you had inside information, you spent a lot of time, and I thank you. I have faith in Fab they are good company. Where I live everyone is worried about covid and sickness so this doesn't seem to be a worry to me. Thanks for all you do.
            Oh no, just a regular user trying to be helpful to others when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Sorry, whenever they take this long to fix DRM for a service without any info,.....
              I've actually noted that responses from the dev's are not as frequent as they once were. Like we will go days without any input on any issue then someone like Mona will come in and respond to a bunch all at once.

Comment

Working...
              X