A couple concerns (HBO Max / Apple)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple concerns (HBO Max / Apple)

I don't post here much, but I wanted to voice a couple of concerns. I purchased the entire suite of download apps when I initially bought the software, and since then new downloaders have been added. I am totally ok with having to pay for new download apps (as we need to support continued development).

But, I am concerned how the company keeps moving full throttle with adding new download apps, and not addressing issues that present with current ones. There is a responsibility from any software vendor to support the product for customers that have already purchased it as well.

For example, the ongoing issue with HBO Max 1080p and higher resolutions. Why is that still not fixed? If all vendors were having trouble with the new DRM, I could understand... But StreamFab's primary competitor not only resolved it, but did so very quickly. Is the company having issues with reliable developers..?

This is unfortunately appearing to be a trend with this company - as they have not resolved the Apple downloader in more than half a year. Yet, they are still selling the app on the site despite its not functioning properly.

I sincerely hope there are discussions in the background with the company team and developers to address expedited fixes, to match their efforts for creating new downloaders. Current and/or repeat customers matter too folks, please remember that!
Working...
X