StreamFab 5.0.5.7 (Win) - Paramount Plus Module "Corrupt" Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.5.7 (Win) - Paramount Plus Module "Corrupt" Video

First, let me thank you (the developers et. al.) for geting the subtitles back on this module.

Now the bigger problem (which has been addressed previously by others in previous versions):

For someone who has a Paramount+ subscription that includes commercials (I cannot speak for the commerical-free subscription), the module seems to be having a conniption when trying to process the video correctly. On playback, it is playing the first few seconds of a video (using a movie for example), repeating it 4 times, then the video pauses to try to get the audio in sync, and it eventually catches up, probably within the first 8-10 seconds or so.

I don't know if this "glitch" happens during any other part of the movie using this SF version as I've not attempted to download another one to completion.

You'll find this on just about any movie downloaded, but my "test" was the Taylor Hawkins Tribute concert.

The website itself says it is the "4.5 Hour Cut", but when it is played through a browser, it is showing the length of 5:38:57. I am taking a guess that that is the total length including commercials but I may be wrong. The file downloaded was that length.

I will say that in an earlier version of SF (5.0.5.6 I believe), I downloaded Orphan: First Kill, and the looping glitch only happened at the beginning. Once that passed, the movie was watchable.

Did not attach any logs because as I mentioned, it happens on anything downloaded through the Paramount Plus module. Others can and I'm sure will attest to this.

[Deleted]
    Last edited by Cats4U; 10-16-2022, 12:56 PM.

Comment

We could duplicate the loop problem, we will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Comment

Working...
      X