MPD Optus Sport now coming up as YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MPD Optus Sport now coming up as YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER

Has anyone else has issues with https://sport.optus.com.au since the latest upgrade to 6.1.0.5?
    All games were MPD but now since the latest upgrade Youtube Downloader is selected and hence the files fail because they are DRM protected. Any help on this would be brilliant.
    thanks

Has anyone got a work around for getting streamfab to recognize the files as DRm protected rather than the youtube downloader? Or is this forced by streamfab itself?
    thanks

Comment

This site is not supported. If it's supported by MPD Downloader, M3U8 Downloader, or YouTube Downloader, the download process should be able to get started.

Comment

that is the issue it was supported by MPD Downloader and now each video captures as YouTube Downloader but fails because it is encrypted and hence the youtube downloader doesn't apply the DRM decryption when placing it together. It worked before this in Feb so not sure if its been a StreamFab code change or a change on Optus Sport's end.

Comment

Originally posted by Davja View Post
          that is the issue it was supported by MPD Downloader and now each video captures as YouTube Downloader but fails because it is encrypted and hence the youtube downloader doesn't apply the DRM decryption when placing it together. It worked before this in Feb so not sure if its been a StreamFab code change or a change on Optus Sport's end.
          try copying the URL from your regular brower and paste it into streamsfabs browser. - Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	478
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	423233

Comment

That is how I access Optus Sports but seems now streamfab doesn't pick it up as MPD Downloader and wants to use the youtube downloader.

Comment

That is how I access Optus Sports but seems now streamfab doesn't pick it up as MPD Downloader and wants to use the youtube downloader.
              DRM MPD hasn't worked on sites where it used to for a few releases now...

I don't understand why they don't have the DRM MPD as an actual module...

Or at the very least, a button that forces it to analyze the MPD and another to force the M3U...

Would also be nice if we could paste an MPD URL and it would launch the MPD analysis... Plenty of us know how to find the MPD or M3U8 links...
              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

it would make sense if you could add the url into a downloader itself I agree

Comment

Is there any work in progress in adding support for OPTUS SPORT please? So many items on this site I really want to be downloading. Thanks

Comment

Is there any work in progress in adding support for OPTUS SPORT please? So many items on this site I really want to be downloading. Thanks
                    Please give the latest version 6131 a try, the developers have made some updates regarding the MPD Downloader part. Thanks.

Comment

I am afraid it still downloads via Youtube Plus so will not decode the DRM protection on the latest version

Comment

Is Optus Sport anytime soon going to be looked at to be its own stand alone downloader like STAN? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X