Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[6.1.1.1 and some previus versions] qcef.exe episode audio overnight

Hi,
    this is the second time happening. I woke up this morning at 3 am hearing some voices from the pc.

Streamfab was playing on background thru qcef.exe an episode of rick and morty and the only way to shut of was to mute the qcef.exe or close streamfab.
    The problem is that the qcef.exe muting is not kept between versions of the program. I muted it last time and now after a couple of versions i found unmuted

I think this happen when downloading from a provider and some other task access the episode preventing the episode/show analysys. Infact when downloading from netflix I can now access the episode from in app browser and play it thru it.
    How can I disable the sounds from streamfab internal browser?

Originally posted by Bazzu85 View Post
    Hi,
    this is the second time happening. I woke up this morning at 3 am hearing some voices from the pc.

Streamfab was playing on background thru qcef.exe an episode of rick and morty and the only way to shut of was to mute the qcef.exe or close streamfab.
    The problem is that the qcef.exe muting is not kept between versions of the program. I muted it last time and now after a couple of versions i found unmuted

I think this happen when downloading from a provider and some other task access the episode preventing the episode/show analysys. Infact when downloading from netflix I can now access the episode from in app browser and play it thru it.
    How can I disable the sounds from streamfab internal browser?
    plug in a pair of headphones into the headphone jack ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

plug in a pair of headphones into the headphone jack ??
      This is a workaround like muting the entire system..but still a workaround.. (I'll use this if happen again obviously)
      this is actually a bug and maybe the dev can fix it..

here's the actual log. I woke up hearding the audio at 3 am

Comment

Posted By Bazzu85
        Hi,
        Go into the task manager and shut down each process until the noises stop. When you find out for sure what is causing this, shutdown that program or put the computer to sleep.​
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
        X