X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liefy001 View Post
    Hey october262,

By chance I just switched ISP's three days ago. I went from Comcast to Google Fiber and the problem still persists. Do you think switching the ISP would accomplish the same thing you were thinking by running off cell phone data? If not, I'll try the cell phone, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Liefy
    yes, try cellphone data and see what you get.

Comment

Hey october262,

Tried cell phone data, no change, it still isn't working. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thanks Anyway,

Liefy

Comment

Hey october262,

Tried cell phone data, no change, it still isn't working. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Thanks Anyway,

Liefy
        is your streamfab Netflix license properly activated ??

Comment

Hey october262,

Yes, I can stream Netflix on any other platform e.g. tablets other computers, phones etc. without issue. I can even stream on the same computer on any other browser (Edge, Chrome and Firefox). My theory is that the browser inside StreamFab in combination with Windows 11 are detected by Netflix's DRM and deemed to be an unauthorized browser. If you look at Netflix's own information on the "Pardon the Interruption" error, they say it's an unauthorized browser error and recommend trying a different browser.

You'll notice that all the other people that are having this issue are also all on Windows 11. Even though they have been lucky enough to get movies to download its only working in the background and the error still appears to them. Which is not really a fix, only a band aid and who knows how long it will work and for how many.

My guess is that this problem is going to require an update that once again makes Netflix think that the browser in StreamFab is authorized along with figuring out whatever flag in Windows 11 is exposing the StreamFab browser to Netflix's DRM.

As more and more people migrate to Windows 11 this problem is only going to get worse, I just happened to buy a new computer and end up with it. I hope to see this issue addressed soon in an update but if you have any more suggestions, I'm more than happy to give them a try.

I really do appreciate your help,

Liefy

Comment

Hey october262,

Yes, I can stream Netflix on any other platform e.g. tablets other computers, phones etc. without issue. I can even stream on the same computer on any other browser (Edge, Chrome and Firefox). My theory is that the browser inside StreamFab in combination with Windows 11 are detected by Netflix's DRM and deemed to be an unauthorized browser. If you look at Netflix's own information on the "Pardon the Interruption" error, they say it's an unauthorized browser error and recommend trying a different browser.

You'll notice that all the other people that are having this issue are also all on Windows 11. Even though they have been lucky enough to get movies to download its only working in the background and the error still appears to them. Which is not really a fix, only a band aid and who knows how long it will work and for how many.

My guess is that this problem is going to require an update that once again makes Netflix think that the browser in StreamFab is authorized along with figuring out whatever flag in Windows 11 is exposing the StreamFab browser to Netflix's DRM.

As more and more people migrate to Windows 11 this problem is only going to get worse, I just happened to buy a new computer and end up with it. I hope to see this issue addressed soon in an update but if you have any more suggestions, I'm more than happy to give them a try.

I really do appreciate your help,

Liefy
            can you remember which streamfab version worked with Netflix ??
            perhaps you can go to the member center and download an older version of streamfab and give Netflix a try again.

Comment

I've been with DVDFAB for a decade, but I just started on StreamFab when I got this new computer a couple of months ago. So unfortunately, I've never had a StreamFab version that worked for me on Netflix. If you think there is a version that would be worth trying though, just point me in the right direction and I'll give it a try.

Thanks,

Liefy

Comment

Unfortunately your theory is wrong in so many ways that I don't even know where to start. Short answer because I've explained this so many times in the past how the browser in SF (QCEF) works that I'm tired of doing it again - Completely uninstall SF using a "professional uninstaller", (such as Revo, Ashampoo, other brands) that will remove registry entries as well. Delete the contents of your Log and Temp directories. Do a clean install using the latest offline update found in the Sticky section at the top of this forum. While in the sticky section grab the CEF.7z file from the message thread named " From Developer Temporary solution for some unanalyzable problems​ " and install it This should make your DRM work properly even though the Widevine is not the latest. Do not run StreamFab yet. Turn off your Computer, turn off your router, turn off you Internet modem. Wait 30 seconds and turn on your modem. When the modem is showing normal lights, turn on the router. Wait for the lights on the router to normalize and then turn on your computer. Only then should you open StreamFab.

Comment

As more and more people migrate to Windows 11 this problem is only going to get worse
                  I use StreamFab on 3 different computers, all with Windows 11 Pro and i don't have this problem. I download from Netflix all the time (Every Wednesday & Friday when new stuff is released) and have never encountered this problem.

Only thing that may be different is i download from Netflix Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                    Turn off your Computer, turn off your router, turn off you Internet modem. Wait 30 seconds and turn on your modem. When the modem is showing normal lights, turn on the router. Wait for the lights on the router to normalize and then turn on your computer. Only then should you open StreamFab.
                    One minor two-cents addition to this part.... Windows by default has "fast startup" enabled, meaning a reboot clears your memory, but a shutdown saves your memory state to hard drive, so that does not clear your memory and achieve the desire effect you are pushing here. You can disable this computer behavior in your power settings. Without posting a book, google "disable fast startup windows 11". Ironically, fast startup enabled takes longer to boot on average because in addition to loading your OS, it's loading your complete memory state from the last time you shut down.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

jpp72 I'm glad to know that someone with Windows 11 is able to download from Netflix. With a situation like this one it's hard to get enough data to figure out what's really happening; a post like yours helps a lot. I have the home version of Windows 11 and am in the US, it's hard to know if either thing makes any difference.

Cats4U and MrGrackle, I have a four-day weekend coming up where I'll have a little more time, I will execute your combined process and hopefully that will be the fix I've been looking for. I'll post again with the results.

Thank you for your help,

Liefy

Comment

Cats4U and MrGrackle,

I couldn't wait until the weekend to try your process because it looked so promising. I have run through it twice and believe it or not it still is not working. I used Ashampoo as my uninstaller and it did confirm the registry files removal. I installed the CEF.7z file as directed, shut everything down and turned on in the order that you directed and then opened the StreamFab that was downloaded from the Sticky Section.

The first time through it looked like it might work but then I was just logged out of Netflix. I tried rebooting several times and just kept getting logged out from Netflix every time the analyzing pop up started. I decided to start over and ran the whole process again. This time after everything it just came back to the "Pardon the interruption" error just like before.

I'm surprised, honestly, it sounded like this should have worked. I'm not sure where to go from here but in a last-ditch effort I've uploaded all of my logs. There has got to be a way to fix this..

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Liefy
                        Attached Files

Comment

Tried Beta (Post 24). Like for others, the error pops up, followed by a good download screen.
                          However, a second download would not work and I am at the Netflix Error C7121-1331 again.
                          waiting a while (5 min) after download is done and I get the download screen again.

Comment

Liefy001,
                            I'm stumped. Since I do not have access to read logs, I'll just bow out and hope the developer will find something for you soon. I will continue to search the Internet for possible clues though.

Ilovegadgets,
                            As I wrote elsewhere, be careful with the error codes. C7121-1331 is a different error than the D7121-1331 error that the others are showing. Those betas were never intended to fix your error as far as I can tell. If you haven't done so already, you should start your own message thread about the "C" error.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovegadgets View Post
                              Tried Beta (Post 24). Like for others, the error pops up, followed by a good download screen.
                              However, a second download would not work and I am at the Netflix Error C7121-1331 again.
                              waiting a while (5 min) after download is done and I get the download screen again.

On the same line of thinking, when my Hulu acts up, I have to close the program, wait a few minutes for any errant modules to close and re-open.

Glad you asked how my Hulu module acts up.
                              Sometimes the Hulu module gets stuck in one or two different modes:
                              1) Says it "failed" and to "make sure I have access to play back the video". No matter what you click on after that gives the same error.
                              2) The video actually plays, no analyzing popup dialog. From there on, no matter what you click on, videos play, not analyze for download.

Comment

Hey Cats4U and MrGrackle,

Thank you both for your help, I really appreciate it. At this point I'm stumped as we'll. In the two months I've had StreamFab I've never been able to successfully download from Netflix. Almost everything else has worked flawlessly. It appears someone looked at one of my uploaded logs, hopefully the developers will be able to pinpoint what is going on here. If either of you should come across anything else, you think might help don't hesitate to reach out.

MrGrackle, on a separate note I have to tell you Hulu has been a standout for me, never failed a download or given me a problem once. Out of curiosity what operating system are you using?

Thanks again,

Liefy

Comment

Working...
                                X