X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liefy001 View Post
    Hey Cats4U and MrGrackle,

Thank you both for your help, I really appreciate it. At this point I'm stumped as we'll. In the two months I've had StreamFab I've never been able to successfully download from Netflix. Almost everything else has worked flawlessly. It appears someone looked at one of my uploaded logs, hopefully the developers will be able to pinpoint what is going on here. If either of you should come across anything else, you think might help don't hesitate to reach out.

MrGrackle, on a separate note I have to tell you Hulu has been a standout for me, never failed a download or given me a problem once. Out of curiosity what operating system are you using?

Thanks again,

Liefy
    did you try the newest version of streamfab ?? StreamFab 6.1.5.1
    New: Added support to download Netflix videos with the Standard with Ads subscription.

Comment

Hey october262,

I just did, and unfortunately no luck.

Comment

MrGrackle, on a separate note I have to tell you Hulu has been a standout for me, never failed a download or given me a problem once. Out of curiosity what operating system are you using?

Liefy
        Windows 10 22H2.
        Keep in mind I am doing something nonstandard to force it to analyze the individual episode of a show without using a browser to copy the url. It requires timing and practice.

When it analyzes a show it does it in 3 steps.
        1) First data analyze
        2) Tabulates all the episodes of every season
        3) Post data analyze

You need to click cancel when it is on step 2. Then you can click the name of the series (not the play button on the show itself).
        I find it easier to put the show in My Stuff. From My Stuff, click the text name of the show, not the image/play button, then the program does the 3 steps, but you click cancel on step 2. Then you repeat, click the text, the show expands, you can then select the season and then click the playback image on the episode you want and the program will still do all 3 steps, but will select the one you clicked on and properly analyze it.

You can take a show with a lot of seasons to practice, say ER as it has 15 seasons, as does CSI Crime Scene Investigation with 16 seasons. When you get good enough, you can get successful with a show that has one season. But if it has only one season, you can also just let the program do all 3 steps, then cancel from the download dialog, then go back in to the show and it will let you click on the episode.

Just like other providers, if you are looking for the best quality, you have to force analyze. A long while ago I was looking at a different show. When I discovered how to easily force analyze I noticed the files I already downloaded were on average 250Mb smaller that what max quality should be of force analyzing. By doing the force method you will likely see more consistent sizes on most shows. Some shows vary by episode, but not all of them.

Sometimes when I first go in it to the program it malfunctions from the get go, requiring close out of the program as I described. Maybe I am going into Hulu too quickly after system start up, I dunno.

Comment

Hey october262,

I just did, and unfortunately no luck.
          Hi,

For your problem, I suggest that let the dev check your computer via the Teamview remote.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Wilson,

I'm game to do that, how would I go about setting it up?

Thanks,

Liefy

Comment

Hey Wilson,

Thanks,

Liefy
              Please check forum PM for detail, thanks.

Comment

Hey Wilson,

Thanks,

Liefy
                Please give this version a try and feedback, thank you.

Comment

Hey Wilson,

Just installed and still receiving the same error.

For anyone else following this thread I want to take a moment and bring you up to speed. As of 12/01/2023. I've had DVDFAB support remote access my computer. After showing them the problem and having them look at the logs I was asked to install a beta version of StreamFab; unfortunately, that did not resolve the issue. After a couple of hours of trouble shooting and beta version installs etc. support downloaded my logs and told me that I would need to wait for an updated version.

So, to be clear this is a problem with the StreamFab software, not an installation or network issue etc. If you have reached this point and are also still receiving this error, I would advise you to add your information to this thread, post your logs and possibly go the route of reaching out to support through chat. That will give our friends in development more information to go on and hopefully help them get this fixed quickly.

A huge thank you to everyone for their help particularly Wilson, Mona and all the long-time members that reached out; I truly appreciate this great community,

Liefy

Comment

Liefy001,
                    I'm stumped. Since I do not have access to read logs, I'll just bow out and hope the developer will find something for you soon. I will continue to search the Internet for possible clues though.​
                    Liefy001,
                    I only recently received access to read the logs. I'm astounded that no one has asked you this... Are your parental controls showing that you are too underage to watch whatever movie you are trying to watch?
                    Your log is clear as day that that is why you are getting the error - - - 2023:11:20-19:19:24 0x00000ed8 [Critical]: "[DownloadNetflix]" ParseManifest manifest error : {"id":1700533163,"version":2,"serverTime":17005331 62528,"error":{"code":"INSUFFICICENT_MATURITY","reportingCode":"GENERIC_PLAYAPI_ERROR","display Code":"E100002","detail":"licensedManifest/playapi-405: Viewable maturity level too high. (E3-BQFRAAELEMQ4gfqmkDy2r1NwcRrL062BEVtdbvTqns5yZXc6ID OQ5RHcgS4UT3ZZ0BkFqWtNbnGePIZ38MtCHSkCnqj6g_T0X12d DkkqQe8aI5t-64Mv815X1QiKb3Im9JyeobtJlWGB_FKpvuRGHyej7dN5cBk6ci 7hX6qJfZfU4cAInPxLQXwzTNjsbZGB93od8Qq7vNoyYE7WtoW6 GKkC7Y7n4Joexj-EYuMcLW7qGYh90oCJ0iduMG9-brbODHOKmsojqc4qYza4XO_elm4ejVC8-_dMNHi7ktOggTeMJXlAAqu94HrJZlyCzSfOQg8NDCXjjmMP8wa ZjTQBbOufS9mEFhhWvtZ1xZ9Iikst1vy9-qO7taM4TeRYwXq20RoSe38LJeJyPg==) [viewableId=80234448]","playbackContextId":"E3-BQFRAAELEMQ4gfqmkDy2r1NwcRrL062BEVtdbvTqns5yZXc6ID OQ5RHcgS4UT3ZZ0BkFqWtNbnGePIZ38MtCHSkCnqj6g_T0X12d DkkqQe8aI5t-64Mv815X1QiKb3Im9JyeobtJlWGB_FKpvuRGHyej7dN5cBk6ci 7hX6qJfZfU4cAInPxLQXwzTNjsbZGB93od8Qq7vNoyYE7WtoW6 GKkC7Y7n4Joexj-EYuMcLW7qGYh90oCJ0iduMG9-brbODHOKmsojqc4qYza4XO_elm4ejVC8-_dMNHi7ktOggTeMJXlAAqu94HrJZlyCzSfOQg8NDCXjjmMP8wa ZjTQBbOufS9mEFhhWvtZ1xZ9Iikst1vy9-qO7taM4TeRYwXq20RoSe38LJeJyPg==","display":"This title cannot be played because it exceeds the maximum maturity rating set in your parental controls. For more information on parental controls, visit help.netflix.com/support/264","alertTag":"","errorActionId":3,"errorExternalCo de":5033,"errorNccpCode":5033,"errorReasonCode":11 1,"errorSubCode":-1,"quarantineViewable":true,"errorDisplayMessage": "This title cannot be played because it exceeds the maximum maturity rating set in your parental controls. For more information on parental controls, visit help.netflix.com/support/264","nccpError":{},"bladeRunnerMessage":"licensedMan ifest/playapi-405: Viewable maturity level too high. (E3-BQFRAAELEMQ4gfqmkDy2r1NwcRrL062BEVtdbvTqns5yZXc6ID OQ5RHcgS4UT3ZZ0BkFqWtNbnGePIZ38MtCHSkCnqj6g_T0X12d DkkqQe8aI5t-64Mv815X1QiKb3Im9JyeobtJlWGB_FKpvuRGHyej7dN5cBk6ci 7hX6qJfZfU4cAInPxLQXwzTNjsbZGB93od8Qq7vNoyYE7WtoW6 GKkC7Y7n4Joexj-EYuMcLW7qGYh90oCJ0iduMG9-brbODHOKmsojqc4qYza4XO_elm4ejVC8-_dMNHi7ktOggTeMJXlAAqu94HrJZlyCzSfOQg8NDCXjjmMP8wa ZjTQBbOufS9mEFhhWvtZ1xZ9Iikst1vy9-qO7taM4TeRYwXq20RoSe38LJeJyPg==) [viewableId=80234448]","bladeRunnerCode":"405","pboc":true},"from":"pla yapi"}

Comment

Hi Cats4U,

That sounded really promising but I went in and checked and its set to all maturity ratings. I appreciate you continuing to work on this though. I know at some point we'll figure it out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maturity.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	433775

Thanks,

Liefy

Comment

Hi Cats4U,

That sounded really promising but I went in and checked and its set to all maturity ratings. I appreciate you continuing to work on this though. I know at some point we'll figure it out.

Thanks,

Liefy
                        Well the log still has those errors so i wonder if it is trying a different profile somehow. Do you have many profiles?

More trouble shooting steps would be to lower the Maturity Level to TV-MA instead of NC-17 and try again. You can put it back to NC-17 after. Sometime just toggling something on and off will work

If that doesn't work, try creating a new profile and download from that one.

Lastly, is this a transferred profile? Or an Extra Member profile?

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Well the log still has those errors so i wonder if it is trying a different profile somehow. Do you have many profiles?

More trouble shooting steps would be to lower the Maturity Level to TV-MA instead of NC-17 and try again. You can put it back to NC-17 after. Sometime just toggling something on and off will work

If that doesn't work, try creating a new profile and download from that one.

Lastly, is this a transferred profile? Or an Extra Member profile?
                          Damn, Jack! Sometimes we think alike so much it gets scary. I was thinking probably 90% of what you wrote when I was reading his message. I didn't think about the transferred or Extra Member profile and so you've got me on that.

Comment

Hi Cats4U,

Click image for larger version

Name:	maturity.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	433775

Thanks,

Liefy
                            how many devices do you have connected to your netflix account ??
                            try removing all other devices connected to your Netflix account and just have one (1) device (your computer)
                            connected, retry Netflix again.

Comment

Liefy001,
                              I am not actually subscribed to Netflix at this moment so I can't get in there and see how the Parental Control is laid out. Going by your screenshot I can't tell if you are in the Game Maturity Settings or the Movie/TV Maturity Settings section. Based on the Netflix Help that was listed in the StreamFab.log at https://help.netflix.com/en/node/264 it seems to be two separate settings. Along with what Jack wrote about profiles, I'd double check that you are in the Movie/TV settings. What caught my eye in your screenshot is that it asks you to create a Game Handle. I wouldn't think that would be in the Movie/TV settings but then again I can't get in there to check right now being unsubscribed and all.

Comment

October262 and Cats4U,

ITS FIXED!!! I had a child's profile on my account, I went in and set that to all maturity levels and then I disconnected everything else I had connected to Netflix and just like that is started working. It is truly amazing how one little thing can cause so much trouble. I don't know which did it, the maturity level or the single device but either way I'm super happy to be up and running.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE that worked on this problem. Sometimes it takes a village, and all your help has been outstanding.

Happy Holidays,

Liefy

Comment

Working...
                                X