No announcement yet.

Getting Browser Not supported Error when clicking on a video in Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Getting Browser Not supported Error when clicking on a video in Netflix

Any Movie/Series Episode I click on gives me a Browser not supported error, StreamFab.log seems to show it is using Edge Browser 119 instead if 121.​
    Attached Files

Can you read the red text up there in the banner?

Comment

We are aware of a DRM change that happened on January 25th. This was caused by Google revoking a Widevine CDM version, probably at the request of streaming and media companies. There is the potential that it will, over time, affect ALL StreamFab modules in some way. If your module suddenly stops working or is acting strangely, this is probably the reason why. No detailed reports in the Forum are needed.

The developers are actively working on the problem.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
        Can you read the red text up there in the banner?
        I don't think OP's issue is complete caused by this DRM change. I bought Streamfab at the beginning of January and had the same issue. About to request a refund because Netflix is the problematic module out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SetianKing View Post
          I don't think OP's issue is complete caused by this DRM change.
          Then you think wrong.
          This message only came because the used browser have an outdated widevinecdm.dll​

I bought Streamfab at the beginning of January and had the same issue.
          ​Just like everyone else at the same time.
          Otherwise I wouldn't have answered so briefly and succinctly​.

Comment

I don't think OP's issue is complete caused by this DRM change. I bought Streamfab at the beginning of January and had the same issue. About to request a refund because Netflix is the problematic module out of all of them.
            As a long time user I will tell you the Netflix module works quite well. Your timing was simply not the best. I would suggest hanging in there.

Comment

Working...
            X