Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

try with 6.1.6.1
    Some older stuff doesnt work anymore so im not sure if its worth to use an older Version of streamfab
    You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post

Some older stuff doesnt work anymore so im not sure if its worth to use an older Version of streamfab
      then they just don’t do anything anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by kasro View Post
        they fixed chromeCDM?
        I think they are fixing the providers one by one with the new chrome CDM.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
          Hoping the quality issue is sorted as 480p isn't worth downloading
          I also downloaded at 1080p using the competition and that was a new movie that appeared just today

Comment

Just tried to download the series The Good Fight from Prime and that's been available for ages and every single episode fails while the competition downloads successfully every time

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I think they are fixing the providers one by one with the new chrome CDM.
              Sorry, Chameleon, not true. That was one of the few bits of information that I managed to get out of them. The competition has solved most of the DRM problems. That is because they chose to switch over to CDM 2710 when I was pushing for it in my CDMCats.zip temporary fix in early November. They worked on cracking the keys since then, and it was ready to go when Google revoked CDM 2557. I seemed to have gotten my Nostradamus back, because 3 days before the revoking, I asked the SF Project Manager the following: "Why does StreamFab use Widevine CDM 4.10.2557.0 when Widevine CDM 4.10.2710.0 is the latest?". I was told, "it's not must be the latest CDM for decrypting the video." That's true if there was only 2557 and it is active. CDM 2710 was out and could have been worked on. AnyStream thought about the future, StreamFab didn't. I'm not surprised, as with each SF update I replace 5 old utilities heavily used in StreamFab with their latest version. The MKVMerge in SF is almost 2 years old. That's the program that handles remuxing if you have it set up that way. So, we are stuck in the second week of waiting when it could have been worked on in November.
              Add to that, they brought back re-encoding in 6.1.6.2. Everyone hated it the first time, and they did it again. They just won't listen. It is causing as many problems as the DRM change did. I'm sorry that users didn't follow my recommendations not to install 6.1.6.2. As I wrote before, don't expect any help from me on re-encoding issues. For the most part, they seem to be the same people that don't listen to not use the online installer, because they are all looking for the 6.1.6.1 installer now. We've been saying that for more than 2 years already. Requests to remove the online Installer, have fallen on deaf ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                He's still using 6.1.6.1 on French Primevideo.com.

Gildu83, why would you think anything would be any different? We've known for a week that Amazon is showing DRM issues on 6.1.6.1. Try 6.1.6.2.
                Installed 6.1.6.2 then back to 6.1.6.1!

Comment

Does anyone know the status of the upgrade repair progress?

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post
                    Does anyone know the status of the upgrade repair progress?
                    No

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

No
                      I want to download some dubbed audio from netflix and AMZN. Unfortunately for me, torrent tracks usually don't have this dubbed audio. Maybe this is my unlucky timing.

Comment

Cats4U Do you know why the Banner was removed ?

Are there any new Updates ?

Comment

I do know if they had done a survey, I believe and I might be wrong that most of us do not want re-encoded video, I would rather wait until they fix it, if that's ever going to happen. After waiting years for MAX 1080p and other things to be fixed I thought the least they could have done is ask if that's a good stop-gap method. I would venture to guess that most of the customers would have said no to re-encoding. If they didn't ask the customers, at least ask Cats4U and jpp72 what their opinion would be. Again I may be wrong but I think they would have said no to re-encoded video. I have no use for it. I can watch the movies in 1080p on my TV, I pay for the provider so what's the rush to push out re-encoded video? Fix this, take your time but fix it, don't give us something that you think makes us happy. As far as I am concerned everything is broken except Peacock. It's a sad state of affairs.
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                            As far as I am concerned everything is broken except Peacock. It's a sad state of affairs.
                            Rats! Just as I dropped my Peacock account in a pique, it seems that it is the only one still working in StreamFab.

I downloaded and installed 6.1.6.2. and get the 13000 error in Prime Video. I didn't see Cats4U 's recommendation not to download it. 6.1.6.1? I thought that was having DRM issues. Has 6.1.6.1 worked for anyone (before I do the uninstall / reinstall)?

Comment

I was able to get Wonka and Mr. & Mrs. Smith with 6.1.6.2, but all are just 480p stereo. Had to restart streamfab a few times to get it to analyze. Mr. & Mrs. Smith took several tries to get all episodes. First pass it got episode 1,2,3,5 and 7. Restart the process and would get another episode. Repeat until I got them all.

Comment

My first try with 6163:

selected resolution: 1121117:640:1280 (HD, 1121kbps)
                                re-encoded result: 960x480 620kbps

I should better look out the window​

Comment

Working...
                                X