Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows VTMGo+ failed, when a solution

I am waiting a couple of months allready when this wil work with vtmgo+
    the text i get is when you click something to Watch and want to download is, something had gone wrong (in dutch) so you can not download annything,
    I have send through private message allready throug the staff a message with a txt file from the site with the used url and other stuff to get the url of a episode on that site to check further to fix this problem.
    i hope this wil work soon because I have the full download option for all apps and sites so i hope this work, it never work for me since i have streamfab (since June 2023).
    Or have other users an option for this site or a tip or something else, let me know.
    thanks for every help.

I've tested only a free VTMgo title: Milo S1 A1

SF can't play: Er ging iets mis, probeer het later opnieuw
    In Log I see only 509 (509 = Bandwidth Limit Exceeded ?)

So I tried manually and received 7 Keys (3rd vid, 5th aud)
    License server is like: 6play.fr, molotov.tv, cmore, mubi

Download
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vtmgo_dl.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	436619

Result
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vtmgo_result.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	436620

Comment

I have the same with a payt version of vtmgo, i think it have to be something with the used script in SF, streamz and VRT Max are working ok.
      i hope it Will be fixt, since i use SF i never could download something from vtmgo, tried a Free account also like you did, no change, get always the same text.

Comment

There's been an open issue with VTM Go for about 2 years with yt-dlp. It is an unsupported site. Which means the SF will have the same issue since SF uses yt-dlp.
        DO NOT REMOVE OR SKIP THE ISSUE TEMPLATE I understand that I will be blocked if I remove or skip any mandatory* field Checklist I'm reporting a broken site I've verified that I'm running yt-dlp ver...

Comment

is there a solution, I know someone that have it working to download from that site and asked him how but I get no answer from him, it's not from screen recording, I hope there is a solution.
          if you know how can you tell me please.
          I try streamz also because I don't get subtitles in streamfab on streamz that download everything.
          strange because you can now use streamz in vtmgo also and streamz works there also and vtmgo not in the same site.
          so maybe the problem is in de vtmgo streams alone.

Comment

Working...
          X