Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix still crashes when any attempt to download is made...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix still crashes when any attempt to download is made...

Netflix still crashes when any attempt to download is made regardless of the age of the material.I have completely uninstalled and reloaded Streamfab twice and the results are exactly the same Amazon and Max are working perfectly (although some newer titles are size limited} but Netflix is completely non-functional.

It does work perfectly in a Firefox window. In Streamfab, however, it is useless. Any suggestions other than waiting? Thanks!

Originally posted by Toonces T. Cat View Post
    Netflix still ​crashes when any attempt to download ...
    Any suggestions other than waiting?
    My suggestion would be a StreamFab.log

How to post issues in the StreamFab section

Comment

Netflix still crashes when any attempt to download is made regardless of the age of the material.I have completely uninstalled and reloaded Streamfab twice and the results are exactly the same Amazon and Max are working perfectly (although some newer titles are size limited} but Netflix is completely non-functional.

It does work perfectly in a Firefox window. In Streamfab, however, it is useless. Any suggestions other than waiting? Thanks!
      have you tried clearing your cookies & site data and cache ??

Comment

Netflix still crashes when any attempt to download is made regardless of the age of the material.
        Any suggestions other than waiting? Thanks!
        If you feel like it..... how about you post a couple of the titles that cause's your NETFLIX to crash.

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Here's the log...

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

If you feel like it..... how about you post a couple of the titles that cause's your NETFLIX to crash.
            If only, instead we get 611.5.KB of log to sift through. Geez! Never did finally get the title he was after.

Comment

First problem, do not update your StreamFab using online updating. It is and has been a known trouble causer. Download updates from the yellow Sticky area on top of the forum and manually install. Do that now. Here are my recommended instructions...
              My suggestion is to do a clean installation of the latest StreamFab release, meaning use a "professional Uninstaller" such as Revo, Ashampoo, and many others (Google "Uninstallers" for additional free and pay programs) to uninstall SF. Right now, I prefer the Ashampoo - . Revo sometimes makes you reboot your computer.

1) Delete your StreamFab Log and Temp folders.
              2) Run your uninstaller and remove the existing StreamFab including the registry entries. At one point, it will ask you if you want to save your StreamFab configuration. Say NO. A StreamFab window will come up and ask why you are uninstalling, choose Other and type Clean Install.
              3) Start reinstall using latest offline update file. I prefer to get mine from the Sticky at the top of this forum.
              4) A StreamFab popup will ask for your email/password to authorize your StreamFab. Give your DVDFab email/password, not your forum email/password, if different.
              5) Ignore all the garbage advertisements. I don't think I have to tell you that.
              6) Reset up your Settings and the GUI the way you want it to look.
              7) It is always best to close and then open StreamFab at this point.
              8) Give StreamFab a try.

The biggest problem I am seeing with your Netflix appears to be with your account. I'm not sure if this is a problem with Netflix themselves, or it is your StreamFab Netflix account (which might be a byproduct of using the online updated.)
              2024:02:28-12:20:27 0x00003190 [Critical]: "[Netflix]" LoadAccountData failded ,json empty
              2024:02:28-12:20:27 0x00003190 [Warning]: load ac data failed
              These 2 lines are showing up repeatedly.

And, please, when attaching a log file, only include the complete log of the session that you are having problems with. If the problem is Netflix, we don't need to try to find it among the Amazon, Max, and whatever sessions.

Comment

I wasn't being sarcastic when I posted that.....

I thought if you posted a couple titles..... I..... or anyone else..... could see if we got the same results of crashing.....

Even when everything is working fine on a website..... there can still be certain titles that will cause problems.....

However..... I've always thought..... and maybe I'm wrong..... but if a developer has a log file of a title that's crashing for one User..... and then can see a log file for that same title which is downloading successfully for another User..... they may benefit from being able to compare the two..... but like I said..... that may be an incorrect assumption.....

Although two things happened..... a line of thunderstorms came through Virginia earlier this afternoon and we lost power for about 4 hours..... and then when it came back up and I took a look..... all that was here was a log file which I can't access..... and no titles..... so I figured you decided not to take advantage of my "If you feel like it" offer.

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

I wasn't being sarcastic when I posted that.....
                  Are you referring to my comment? I didn't think you were sarcastic at all. That was a great suggestion. In fact, I would have loved to have had a few titles and an appropriately long StreamFab.log to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                    Are you referring to my comment?
                    Not at all.....

I was just clarifying why I had asked in case Toonces T. Cat misunderstood.

Comment

Not wishing to complicate matters (only offering this as a help), but I've just downloaded (without any issues) 4 episodes of a Netflix series in 1080p!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (1340).png Views:	0 Size:	60.0 KB ID:	438343

I'm based in the UK.

Not knowing the titles being affected, as weavermovies clearly stated: "..there can still be certain titles that will cause problems.."

Toonces T. Cat please give the titles you are struggling to download and we can test them.
                      Last edited by littlebluealien; 02-29-2024, 06:25 AM.

Comment

I always use the off-line download. I'd pretty much gone through all the steps you listed. This morning I did the same with all of it but used the downloaded 6.1.6.7 version of the app and it all started working again. So, who knows??? Nonetheless, I do very much appreciate the excellent advice! Thank you!!!

Comment

I mentioned the online update because the beginning of your StreamFab.log lists this...

2024:02:25-13:10:00 0x000018d8 [Info]: liveupdate full_uninstall

-------------------------4700 2 Downloader 6.1.6.6 C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab\StreamFab64.exe --installmode --runapp --module=x64 --option x64 /uimodule=x64 --module=x64 --ui-module=x64 Begin 2024-02-25----------------------------

That looks to me as an online update but, admittedly, I could be wrong.​

Comment

Good catch....That was 5 days ago I believe. At that point I had loaded and reloaded several times and I was just trying different things. I think every time I did the full uninstall it dumped my existing log and started over. So yes, that one starts with an online version. Here's the one from today:

-------------------------4928 2 Downloader 6.1.6.7 C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab\StreamFab64.exe /install /add_plan /ID:2bcabe577ad22e751a998b7955129e57 --app-from official /option:x64 /uimodule=x64 --module=x64 --ui-module=x64 Begin 2024-02-29----------------------------
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: Compiled Time Feb 29 2024 16:19:28
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: git version : 20240229-d6bb66d27-release
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: OS country: "United States"
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: OS language: "English"
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: UI language: "ENU"
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: Resolution : 1920 * 1080
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: DPI : 1
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: App Argument: ("C:\\Program Files\\DVDFab\\StreamFab\\StreamFab64.exe", "/install", "/add_plan", "/ID:2bcabe577ad22e751a998b7955129e57", "--app-from", "official", "/option:x64", "/uimodule=x64", "--module=x64", "--ui-module=x64")
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: Root Domain: "dvdfab"
                            2024:02:29-08:32:13 0x00000d68 [Info]: Platform: winx64​

Comment

Working...
                            X