X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support is informed

Comment

Originally posted by Thalys View Post
      Same issue here... Streamfab 6.1.7.3 won't login anymore to Netflix and says Incorrect password. I can log without issue using Chrome and Firefox browsers.
      Same issue as above and same version.

Comment

Same issue as above and same version... Same issue here... Streamfab 6.1.7.3 won't login anymore to Netflix and says Incorrect password. I can log without issue using Chrome .

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
          At least Cleverget works. I have now joined!
          Never heard of Cleverget so I tried it. Failed on 4 movies from Amazon. Same login issue with Netflix as StreamFab. I left PlayOn years ago for lousy support and they kept charging for what was supposed to be a lifetime purchase. StreamFab has been completely unreliable now since December. Really disappointed that StreamFab seems to have gone the way of PlayOn.

Comment

I just tried to download a movie with Cleverget from netflix and I have no login problems. Everything works as it should.

Comment

Figured it out and it works. it's them, not the 'Fab. On the Netflix' sign in page (but don't sign in yet), scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on Cookie Preferences. Look for Third Party Performance and Functionality Cookies. Turn it off. Save Settings. Then sign in.

Comment

Hey, master! You get the StreamFab prize of the month! Brilliant! It works and you can log in to netflix via SF again! Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Does not work for me! Still the same error message...

Comment

Now I cannot log into Netflix, just when I got used to re-encoding, now I cant even sign in to let it re-encode, rename this program to frustration downloader.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Same here... turning off "Third Party Performance and Functionality Cookies" won't help unfortunately...

Comment

For what it's worth, I was able to log into Netflix using SF6173 and acquire items on April 13, but today when I tried to log in I am also getting the same error message (and I can successfully log into Netflix on a regular browser).

Rolling back to SF6167 yields the same results.

This is probably Netflix doing things to make things challenging.

Comment

Is Cleverget a downloader/decrypter, or is it a screen recorder? I noticed it says a Nvidia card is required. (Not the case with StreamFab/AnyStream.)

Comment

Third party cookies tweak: no dice, for me

Comment

Changing cookie preferences did not work for me either. Issue continues.

Comment

Cleverget is no better than Streamfab in its current state. Months ago I asked users of Cleverget how it works, and they said it re-encodes, so how is this any better than SF ? The only 2 items of commercial software that download Netflix/Amazon via DRM (ASFAIK) are AnyStream and (when it works) Streamfab (inc their clones).

Comment

Working...
                                X