6.1.8.1 on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix 6.1.8.1 on Netflix

The movie Madame Web will not download 720 much less 1080, it still downloads at 540p. I was able to download Atlas (which downloaded at 720p before, anyway) and Godzilla Minus One at 1080p, though. StreamFab.log

I have just checked too and the same with Madame Web https://prnt.sc/svBp70dyVq4Q

Have not bothered to check others.
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
    %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

I just get endless analyzing....

Comment

Here's the screenshot on mine...it downloaded at 480p (480X720) when set to main, and at 540p (540X960) when set to high!Click image for larger version  Name:	Netflix Screenshot 2024-06-06 155322.png Views:	0 Size:	70.1 KB ID:	443486
        Last edited by rmcaw52; 06-06-2024, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Madame Web is a Sony film, so I'm afraid 540p is all we will get.

Sony and WB on Netflix are limited to 540p. Streamfab can't download what's not there.

Comment

This is when H264 profile is set to High...but I do love the way it downloads so much faster! Click image for larger version  Name:	Netflix Screenshot 2024-06-06 185100.png Views:	1 Size:	73.8 KB ID:	443494

Comment

I think Madame Web is being singled out because the staff state that streamfab can download it at 1080p.
              Nothing about it won't or because it's Sony or WB.

Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
              %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post

Sony and WB on Netflix are limited to 540p. Streamfab can't download what's not there.
                BUMMER!

Comment

According to the announcement for 6.1.8.1, Wilson shows it downloading as 1080p. When will the lies stop?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-06 7.13.06 PM.png
Views:	1530
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	443500

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

According to the announcement for 6.1.8.1, Wilson shows it downloading as 1080p. When will the lies stop?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-06 7.13.06 PM.png
Views:	1530
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	443500
                    When you stop reading them.
                    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by chameleon View Post

when you stop reading them.:d
                      :d :d :d

Comment

It‘s my mistake, yes, 540p is downloaded.

Wilson
                        Please post your logs the default location is:
                        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Okay, I have a different issue... I'm stuck at analyzing. Wanted to download Jurassic World Chaos Theory, chose the title, went to get ready for bed, came back 15 minutes later and it's still analyzing.

Comment

Wilson Wang this is old, before this drm change, so for tittles like this from sony and wb you should put a note saying it, people will keep asking and opening tickets for movies from this 2 companies...

Like:

"We are excited to announce that we have made significant progress in addressing the DRM issues that have been affecting some of our services since January 25th.

Amazon: Fully fixed the DRM issue in v6.1.8.1.

Netflix: Part of the latest titles can be downloaded in v6.1.8.1, and the complete DRM fix solution is currently in development and will be released soon.
                            SONY and WB movies are only available at 540p.

DRM issue the the following modules are still in working on the new DRM solution:

- Peacock
                            - SkyShowtime
                            - Channel 4
                            - Stan
                            - DMM/FANZA
                            - DRM MPD

Max: Still need a verification for support downloading 4K/1080p with the new DRM fix solution.

For the other modules, please feedback to us if you have any download problem.

We understand the frustration that this issue has caused and we are working on integrating them properly.

Thank you for being a part of the StreamFab community, we really appreciate your understanding.​"

Comment

Originally posted by goncalo16 View Post
                              - Peacock
                              - SkyShowtime
                              - Channel 4
                              - Stan
                              - DMM/FANZA
                              - DRM MPD

Max: Still need a verification for support downloading 4K/1080p with the new DRM fix solution.
                              first netflix should be fixed completely
                              then drm mpd

and then the rest, which is only available in the usa anyway and which no one else in the world is interested in​
                              You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Working...
                              X