Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Cannot log into Youtube

Hi:

It seems like I am always having problems signing into YouTube. In the past, I was somehow able to get around it. But now with the latest release, nothing happens when I select my YouTube account. The only way I am able to download a YouTube video I want is to go into YouTube on my browser and copy the URL. It then automatically gets pasted into Streamfab.

Is anyone else having problems logging into YouTube from with StreamFab? If so, please let me know what steps are involved.

Thank You,

captnvideo

The only way I am able to download a YouTube video I want is to go into YouTube on my browser and copy the URL. It then automatically gets pasted into Streamfab.
    That's basically how you do it. https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-in#post432913

Comment

Originally posted by captnvideo View Post
      Hi:

It seems like I am always having problems signing into YouTube. In the past, I was somehow able to get around it. But now with the latest release, nothing happens when I select my YouTube account. The only way I am able to download a YouTube video I want is to go into YouTube on my browser and copy the URL. It then automatically gets pasted into Streamfab.

Is anyone else having problems logging into YouTube from with StreamFab? If so, please let me know what steps are involved.

Thank You,

captnvideo
      see this thread - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ube#post442689
      try what is posted in post #2

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

The problem is that I was using Edge as my browser. I switched back to Chrome, followed the instructions, and was now able to log into YouTube in StreamFab. So my advice to anyone else having problems with YouTube is to use Google Chrome as their default browser.

captnvideo

Comment

The problem is that I was using Edge as my browser. I switched back to Chrome, followed the instructions, and was now able to log into YouTube in StreamFab. So my advice to anyone else having problems with YouTube is to use Google Chrome as their default browser.
          It shouldn't matter whether you use Chrome or Edge. They are both Chromium-based browser. The key is that you need to have synchronization on.

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

captnvideo
            Like you, I can use Google Chrome, but not Edge. Some people can use Edge, but not Google Chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

It shouldn't matter whether you use Chrome or Edge. They are both Chromium-based browser. The key is that you need to have synchronization on.
              I'm Sync'd with both....I still cannot use YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

I'm Sync'd with both....I still cannot use YouTube.
                I can't help you then. I don't have that problem. Both Edge and Chrome sync just fine with CEF.

Comment

Working...
                X