No announcement yet.

Download in 1080 quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cats4U I understand that you have a lot of knowledge on the subject (or actually anyone who has knowledge on the subject) is there a chance that if you get access to the site you will be able to solve it? And in any case, I just want to understand if there is someone who can solve this and allow me to download in 1080, who should I contact for this? Surely there is someone who can decipher it

Comment

My only other solution is, since you say you purchased it, is to go to the member's area and contact support. (https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm?a=l...ckid=headmenu2)
      It's not an officially supported website but might be unofficially supported and possibly only at 720p.
      But check with support.
      Last edited by Stan001; 08-13-2024, 08:16 PM.
      Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
      %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
        My Pic was from current Programm - not (ever outdated) website

The old website is
        It's impossible for your pics to be the current list. You may need to clear your browser cache because the latest list doesn't look anything like your picture. This is the latest list ---
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-13 3.47.02 PM.png
Views:	210
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	448187

See? Just samples now. And there's no sense using the Wayback Machine because there's no guarantee that anything on the old list is still current with StreamFab.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          You may need to clear your browser cache because the latest list doesn't look anything like your picture. This is the latest list ---
          See? Just samples now.
          or open https://www.dvdfab.cn/streamfab-download-status.htm
          and click on MPD Downloader​
          ​That's exactly why the second line - because it looks the same for me

It's impossible for your pics to be the current list
          My Pic was from current Programm - not (ever outdated) website​
          current program ​ website

Comment

Cats4U I understand that you have a lot of knowledge on the subject (or actually anyone who has knowledge on the subject) is there a chance that if you get access to the site you will be able to solve it?
            Germania has much deeper knowledge on the subject than I do. I often go to him for the answers. He's already said that he's locked out. If he can't do it, I definitely can't do it. The only other one that I could recommend that has really deep technical skills is Jack ( jpp72 ) but he rarely comes around anymore. Shame.

Comment

Let's summarize:

If 720p works in SF but 1080p does not ...
              ... then only because:

a) L1 required instead of L3 (certified Hardware required - see #2 and no known/cached Key)
              b) not offered 1080p in Chrome or Firefox (Widevine - not uncracked PlayReady in Edge)

Both causes are currently unsolvable for SF​

Comment

Ctas4U Got it, thanks for the help.
                So Germania you say there is no solution for this, you can't do anything about it, I'm willing to pay $500 if they solve it for me, and if you can't is there someone I can turn to who can help me?​

Comment

Germania, I think this is one of the few times that our languages (Deutsche, English) aren't in sync. What do you mean by current program(m)? By current program, I'm thinking that you mean 6.1.9.3. I open it up and... oh fuck!, now I see it. I was going down to the bottom icons for websites and clicking on "More info" and it would just bring up the website with the new list.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-13 4.28.24 PM.png
Views:	215
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	448201
                  I didn't think to look at YouTube because I didn't think they'd list anything DRM, which is what I was looking for. I haven't checked it all, but I don't think that lists shows DRM MPD.

Comment

@ AVRAHAM123
                    Based on my last post #21
                    If at all then this is only possible if ChromeCDM is decrypted
                    (like widevinecdm.dll in 2020 -> here)

But then it won't be long before a newer version becomes mandatory

And not all content that L1 require is working (Disney, Max..)
                    Why do you think it took over 4 months to fix Amazon + Netflix?

If anyone have the L1 or L3 RSA private key you will find only in Darkweb

@ Cats4U
                    Yes the pic is from YT DL not DRM DL - thats why I added the site.

A complete list of websites that are supported by the DRM downloader (in which resolution)
                    would probably also have to be updated several times a week. So there is no such thing ..
                    .. who wants to test every change on dozens of sites every day? - It's a full time job​

Comment

Ok, so I see you have nothing to do, thanks for the help.

Comment

A complete list of websites that are supported by the DRM downloader (in which resolution)
                        would probably also have to be updated several times a week. So there is no such thing ..
                        .. who wants to test every change on dozens of sites every day? - It's a full time job​
                        Well, China has an unemployment rate of 5% so they still have a little room to grow. US just rose to a high of 4.3% this month. But, German is at 6%. So, if you're not doing anything... I'll put a good word in for you.

Comment

@AVRAHAM123 just wait for SF fix DRM problem. i'm using ydl-ui to download content from a website with DRM protection, always fails if i use SF, but if i use this tool, it works...

Comment

Well, China has an unemployment rate of 5% so they still have a little room to grow. US just rose to a high of 4.3% this month. But, German is at 6%. So, if you're not doing anything... I'll put a good word in for you.
                            We're sending Germania on a DRM-crash course. He has to learn how to crack new versions... Chameleon doesn't have time

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time on such a project. It would enable people to steal outright; I didn't go to graduate school for almost eight years to do that. Stupidity should not be rewarded.
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Chameleon I don't think that's right, it won't necessarily be misused, I'm talking about private use, I want to download everything so I can watch the content forever, even when it's disabled, I really don't intend to steal and share the content with others, and I pay for it like everybody.
                                And by the way goncalo16 I tried to use the ydl-ui program for two sites that I want to download from, but the download failed unfortunately [I opened the LOG file and this is the error it gives me ERROR: [DRM] The requested site is known to use DRM protection. It will NOT be supported.
                                Please DO NOT open an issue, unless you have evidence that the video is not DRM protected
                                [DRM] Extracting URL: https://www.apps.disneyplus.com/il/s...60066165/watch
                                ] .
                                I say again, that I would be happy if there is someone who understands the issue well and can help me download in 1080 quality from two sites I want to download from, and I am of course willing to pay for it.​

Comment

Working...
                                X