X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tallguy297 Thanks for the VPN info. I will take a look to see if that works for me. I didn't want to do the TeamViewer thing either, I was just curious if anyone had done that before.

fanatic I'm not sure what you mean by clicking the front page module versus the activated section. I always click on Netflix on the "Home" tab. Is that what you mean by front page module? If so, what do you mean by "Netflix in the activated section"?

Thanks for the help,
    Chuck

Comment

I finally got it to work.

What I did was entered in my sisters username and password. When I did that, an error popped up and said wrong username or password. After that, I entered in my username and password and it logged me in.

I don't know if I would have entered in a wrong password with my own username if it would have given me the same error or not, but if this happens again, I will try that first.

Since it seems like this issue is weird and what works for some doesn't work for all, I wanted to let everyone know what worked for me just in case it might help them.

Thanks for everyone who offered up potential solutions.

Comment

Not working for me either. Upgraded to newest version, deleted contents of Temp folder, and still can't login.

Comment

I meant the homepage module. That's on me. I should've been more clear.

Comment

SetianKing You may want to try what I did in post #17 just above yours. I basically gave my sisters username with an expired password and it gave me an error message. From that error message, I then entered in my username and password and it logged me in. Not sure if this with help you, but it did work for me.

fanatic No worries about the confusion. I thought that was what you meant but it wasn't working for me, so I wanted to make sure I was understanding you correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
              What seemed to work for me was unchecking the remember me box and I'm able to login
              That just worked for me on my Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy297 View Post
                I have been having problems logging into Netflix as well.
                When it fails to login, without exiting StreamFab I use VPN software then log back in.
                It seems to work without any issue.​
                Hi all,

We are still checking for the problem, but for the temporary solution, please try sign in Netflix via VPN connection.

Please also tell me the details if this way works for you.

VPN Country:

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Hi all,

We are still checking for the problem, but for the temporary solution, please try sign in Netflix via VPN connection.

Please also tell me the details if this way works for you.

VPN Country:

Wilson
                  Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. When I log in to VPN, a password reset warning appears.

Comment

VPN alone didn't help.

What helped was:
                    Start Streamfab without VPN and try to log in to Netflix.
                    After the login failed, establish a VPN without exiting Streamfab.
                    Try to log in to Netflix again.
                    This worked for me immediately.

Tried in Germany, with a VPN connection also in Germany with Nord VPN.​

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      VPN alone didn't help.

What helped was:

it works now thank you​

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        VPN alone didn't help.

What helped was:

This worked for me as well, I used windscribe's VPN wireguard setting with the location set for Boston. (I'm in California). I also made sure to click the netflix tab from the page that has all of the streaming services listed (not the home page) After logging in I was able to turn off the VPN and netflix still worked and downloaded like normal.

Comment

This is a Netflix issue. Change your password, and you can log in.
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I had the same problem last night after first updated to version 6.1.9.4, but tried again this morning I logged in without issue.

Comment

Same issue here with Netflix.

Change your password, and you can log in.
                              This is something I didn't want to do, because there are 10+ Devices connected to my Netflix Acoount (big family, *lol*).

Here is my experience:

To me, Netflix seems to do "a good job" to protect their content. I assume, somehow they can figure out how their users "behave", maybe e.g. by measuring the time taken for a video to be consumed(?), which of course can't be less as the playtime of the video(?). How do I get to this view:

a) I was successful with logging into Netflix with SF 9.1.9.3 (Win11) - no problem
                              b) I tried to download a series ("Monk") - all the content available, all episodes - the download started without any problems
                              c) suddenly, the downloads stopped and created errors, after a few episodes, which were downloaded succesfully
                              d) after that, I found out that I was logged OUT of Netflix (the reason why the downloads stopped, obviously)
                              e) I could NOT login again, I tried serveral times (with no error messages, no "wrong password" warning, whatsoever)
                              f) after waiting for one day, I suddenly could log in again without any problems, at the first attempt
                              g) starting the downlaod of "Monk" again worked, but was interruped by error-messages after two episodes, again
                              h) I was logged OUT again and after that, I cloud NOT login into Netflix anymore till the next day

I was able to reproduce this behaviour the next day....

Trashing the SF cache folder did NOT help. Deselecting the "remember me" Option did NOT help, either.

So I have to assume that the Nexflix people somehow found out what we are doing with StreamFab. Or am my wrong? I don't know exactly, of course, it's just an assumption. Any other clues? Any "workarounds" (apart from waitinh one day to get the next episode)?

My logfile is attached. Any hints are apprechiated. This is annoying, I don't like downloading ONE episode a day, manually....

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darth_ep1 View Post
                                This is something I didn't want to do, because there are 10+ Devices connected to my Netflix Acoount (big family, *lol*).
                                You are bound to have problems with Netflix for as long as you keep passing your password around. Netflix and many other streamers have made it plainly obvious that they are cracking down on password sharing. Unless you have all 10+ devices all in the same physical household, you don't have a leg to stand on, and you risk having your account canceled. In the meantime, they seem to just be limiting your access to their published maximum amounts as listed here... https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24926 I'm not saying whether their limits are right or wrong, but they are what they are, and you agreed to them when you signed up with the service. If you lose your account, it is no one's fault but your own. And don't even think that SF is to blame for this in any way.

Comment

Working...
                                X