• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon tags incomplete and incorrect

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-30 132334.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	424863The tagging for Amazon flac tracks has the album saved as -1 and the album title is saved to a tag field titled (Show). plus the track number for a song is missing.
    Last edited by Blurayfan; 04-30-2023, 06:22 PM.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
    The tagging for Amazon flac tracks has the album saved as -1 and the album title is saved to a tag field titled (Show). plus the track number for a song is missing.
    @Blurayfan​ Hello, please Please specify links to the music you have problems with, and send the latest MusicFab.log for troubleshooting. The default location for log file is:
    C:\Users\xxx\Documents\MusicFab\MusicFab\Log​

Comment

I see the same thing. Just downloaded 8 albums from Amazon, every one of them has -1 as the album name, none of them have track numbers.

Comment

Hello, thanks for your info, could you please send the latest MusicFab.log for troubleshooting? The default location for log file is:
        C:\Users\xxx\Documents\MusicFab\MusicFab\Log​​

Comment

Here
          Attached Files

Comment

3 trial tracks. Same problems -1 as an album name and no track numbers.
            Attached Files

Comment

Downloading high bit mp3 tracks from Amazon was pretty fast. I am impressed. Hopefully, the crew will take care of the issues.
              Last edited by skoy; 05-09-2023, 08:53 PM.

Comment

As for the problem of -1 as an album name and no track numbers in Amazon music, our developer are looking into it, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Update is out and does correct the album issue. Also a track number is added, however every song of an album is given track 1.
                  Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

@Blurayfan: Yes. It's not good. Every Title of an Album have to get the right Tracknumber.

Comment

Same issue with all track numbers given "1".

1st request...can there be an option to format the file names using ID3 tags??

Right now it seems they are formatted with "Album__Trackname"

i.e. "01 Songtitle.mp3" or "track number(space)song title" or whatever fields are available.

Also have the option for custom separators between tags in file name " " (space), "-" (hyphen) & "_" (underscore)

2nd request...
                      make lyric files an optional download
                      Last edited by jetskier; 05-18-2023, 07:09 PM.

Comment

With the issue " with all track numbers given "1"", @Blurayfan​ @Coinman49​ @jetskier​ could you please send us the log file for troubleshooting? Thanks.
                        The default location for log file is:
                        C:\Users\xxx\Documents\MusicFab\MusicFab\Log​

Comment

Log added
                          Attached Files
                          Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

For me at least the all songs with track 1 is not essentially causing a loss of enjoying the music. Because I load my songs into my Plex media server which downloads all the required Metadata from an internet music database just by reading the file names.
                            Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
                              For me at least the all songs with track 1 is not essentially causing a loss of enjoying the music. Because I load my songs into my Plex media server which downloads all the required Metadata from an internet music database just by reading the file names.
                              This issue is known and we are working on it, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X