Questions about Music Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Music Fab

If i purchase MusicFab, do I need 2 licenses for Amazon & Spotify? Ans do I have to hve a paid subscription for ech one to use MusicFab?

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post
    If i purchase MusicFab, do I need 2 licenses for Amazon & Spotify? Ans do I have to hve a paid subscription for ech one to use MusicFab?
    if you want to use the program on both services, you would need a license for each module.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
      if you want to use the program on both services, you would need a license for each module.
      Thanks. Guess I'll pass on using it then

Comment

it's the SAME thing with Every Program-----YOU need a Password----For StreamFab etc--etc.

Comment

I started using My Music Fab, I have one problem. I can't get to load. I have to uninstall and then install back on my computer

Comment

I have a Program that I use for Downloading Spotify Stuff----

Maybe in a Year or so , I MIGHT give Music Fab a Try.

Comment

Originally posted by abingley2 View Post
              I started using My Music Fab, I have one problem. I can't get to load. I have to uninstall and then install back on my computer
              @abingley2​ You may right-click on MusicFab to run it as administrator and try again.

Comment

@ord1117​ It can be tried before you purchase. You can download and install it at https://download.musicfab.org/mlink?p=MusicFab to give it a try. During the 30-day free trial, you can use it to download 3 songs. If you want to continue the use, please order a subscription or license per your need.

Comment

Apple Music Downloader...only for US, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong...when will the rest of the world follow?

Comment

Originally posted by Sedge View Post
                    Apple Music Downloader...only for US, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong...when will the rest of the world follow?
                    More regional support for Apple Music Downloader in MusicFab is being planned and developed, and will be available soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X