Apple Atmos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Atmos

I am trying the trial version along with Apple Music. Your verbage says that your package downloads full Atmos unmodified. When I try a download of an Atmos file, I only get a 2 channel m4a file. Please tell me the procedure to get a full Atmos file. Thanks.

MusicFab Apple Music does not support Atmos yet, but will do so later. Where did you read about Apple Music atmos support?
    Last edited by Sylvia; 05-26-2023, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvia View Post
      MusicFab Apple Music does not support Atmos yet, but will do so later. Where did you read about Apple Music atmos support?
      The pop-up banner ad that came up when i used my DVDFab software. The only reason for ME to purchase musicfab is to download fully lossless atmos files.
      Last edited by mlknez; 05-26-2023, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlknez View Post

The pop-up banner ad that came up when i used my DVDFab software. The only reason for ME to purchase musicfab is to download fully lossless atmos files.
        Could you please take a screenshot to show us that as?

Comment

This is from your MusicFab forum post. Notice that it DOES say Atmos

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	690
Size:	600.5 KB
ID:	426048

Comment

This is from your MusicFab forum post. Notice that it DOES say Atmos

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	600.5 KB ID:	426048
            The Atmos mentioned here is for Amazon Music.
            But we will try to support Apple Music Atmos later.​

Comment

How can it work with amazon if amazon does not support atmos on the windows client?

Comment

Here is another part of your advertisements that I saw that mentioned Atmos:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	653
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	426159

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Any updates?
                    We are working hard to make Apple Music Atmos available, but it will take some time, so please be patient and thank you for your interest!

Comment

I'm sorry, i also meant answers to my questions about Atmos on Amazon, which you say is already supported. I can't figure out how to do it as Amazon for Windows does not support Atmos.

Comment

I'm sorry, i also meant answers to my questions about Atmos on Amazon, which you say is already supported. I can't figure out how to do it as Amazon for Windows does not support Atmos.
                        Yes Amazon music Downloader can support Dolby Atmos.
                        If you have any problem, please provide us the log file, we'll check it out.

Comment

The directions do not work for Atmos on Amazon Music. Like I said, the windows client and browser client for Amazon Music, do not support Atmos. The only client that works for Atmos on Amazon Music currently is the Firecube and Firestick clients. If I am wrong, please give detailed directions for using your Musicfab product to download Dolby Atmos from Amazon Music.

Comment

The directions do not work for Atmos on Amazon Music. Like I said, the windows client and browser client for Amazon Music, do not support Atmos. The only client that works for Atmos on Amazon Music currently is the Firecube and Firestick clients. If I am wrong, please give detailed directions for using your Musicfab product to download Dolby Atmos from Amazon Music.
                            are you subscribed to Amazon music unlimited ?? - https://www.dolby.com/experience/amazon-music/

Comment

yes! I can make Atmos work on Amazon Music but only using the Amazon devices that i described. I am unaware of any other devices on Amazon Music that can correctly play Atmos files, including the windows client.

Comment

Working...
                              X