Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My experience with the Apple Music module, and some suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My experience with the Apple Music module, and some suggestions...

I did the trial and eventually purchased the Apple Music module. The supported tags were all accurate and added to the music files and the music itself sounded great. No issues whatsoever with the created files. However, it only lets me download 25 to 30 songs at a time before it fails and then I have to wait a couple of minutes for it to start working again. After another 25 to 30 songs it will fail again. As long as I do less than 25 songs at a time it never fails. Other than that the Apple Music module has worked flawlessly for me.

I do have a some suggestions though...
    1. Please make those .lrc lyric files optional. Some people may like to have them but I have seen others posting on this forum that don't want them. I don't want them either.
    2. Please allow us to choose how the files are named based on tags. Not a big deal but it would be a huge time saver if the file naming was automated to our liking.
    3. Please add support for the Album Artist tag. The Artist tag is supported but not the Album Artist tag. I'm not sure about how others feel about it but this one is a big deal to me as I use that tag to help organize the directory structure of my music.
    Last edited by jkadlec; 05-31-2023, 01:04 AM.

About the download problem you mentioned,we will release a new version in 12h, please try it then!

In addition, features for tags and lyrics file-related content are being prepared and will be released soon.Please wait a moment,thanks!

Comment

Thank you, Sylvia!

Comment

It seems that MusicFab 1.0.0.3 fixed my downloading issue. I was able to download 108 songs without fail. Thank you!

I am very much looking forward to the "features for tags and lyrics file-related content" improvements soon! Thanks again!

Comment

The lyrics are available now with Potplayer.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
          X