MusicFab Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MusicFab Suggestion

I love that when MusicFab downloads a file or folder it opens a Window. Is there any way to please, PLEASE stop it from putting the new Window on TOP! That's more than annoying, it stops my work flow when I'm trying to run MusicFab in the background!
    If I close the Window, the new one always repopulates on top of whatever I'm doing. If I relegate a new folder to the back, Eventually a new album starts, and slams a window on top of whatever I'm doing. If I'm in the middle of something (I consider) critical, it can cause lost files or serious errors. If I minimize a Window, I would really like it/them to stay minimized. Even while I'm trying to write this, MusicFab is casting Windows on top of it!
    Last edited by supine; 06-01-2023, 01:38 AM.

Originally posted by supine View Post
    I love that when MusicFab downloads a file or folder it opens a Window. Is there any way to please, PLEASE stop it from putting the new Window on TOP! That's more than annoying, it stops my work flow when I'm trying to run MusicFab in the background!
    If I close the Window, the new one always repopulates on top of whatever I'm doing. If I relegate a new folder to the back, Eventually a new album starts, and slams a window on top of whatever I'm doing. If I'm in the middle of something (I consider) critical, it can cause lost files or serious errors. If I minimize a Window, I would really like it/them to stay minimized. Even while I'm trying to write this, MusicFab is casting Windows on top of it!
    ​There is a setting ti stop it from opening the window. But if you want ti resume need to re-enacted.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

bluray fan, Thank you for your input. I want the window to open, I just don't want it to place itself on top of everything I'm working while trying to run MusicFab in the background. I guess for now, turning off opening a window is the only course of action.

Comment

Working...
      X