MusicFab All-In-One Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MusicFab All-In-One Questions

Lifetime subscriber to StreamFab here, interested in MusicFab.

I see this here:

From what I was given to understand, MusicFab has three modules at this time: Apple, Spotify, and Amazon? Is this correct? As someone who is a Youtube Music Subscriber and a Deezer subscriber, it would upset me very much if I paid all of this money for what is being advertised, just to install the program and find these modules not available or will not be available. Can someone confirm this for me, or am I missing something? And if they are not there, is there an expected time frame when they will be added? I do not want to purchase too early just to have to pay for the modules I want again.

I have been watching this development since day one, as I am very interested in it, but when I am ready to pull the trigger on it, I need to know what I am getting is what is what I see.

And finally, I have seen someone else say this, but I really need reassurance from a Developer that when you say all future additions to MusicFab services will be free in the future, that you will stand by that claim. StreamFab said the same thing and then we started having to pay for every single new module. I would have jumped on board with this new software day one, but while the software you guys put out is decent, the advertising and the falsehoods have eroded trust.

To be clear, I have been and will continue to support these endeavors, but you guys make it very hard to do so, when there really is no reason to. Thanks.

Originally posted by PhantomKO View Post
    Lifetime subscriber to StreamFab here, interested in MusicFab.

I see this here:

From what I was given to understand, MusicFab has three modules at this time: Apple, Spotify, and Amazon? Is this correct? As someone who is a Youtube Music Subscriber and a Deezer subscriber, it would upset me very much if I paid all of this money for what is being advertised, just to install the program and find these modules not available or will not be available. Can someone confirm this for me, or am I missing something? And if they are not there, is there an expected time frame when they will be added? I do not want to purchase too early just to have to pay for the modules I want again.

I have been watching this development since day one, as I am very interested in it, but when I am ready to pull the trigger on it, I need to know what I am getting is what is what I see.

And finally, I have seen someone else say this, but I really need reassurance from a Developer that when you say all future additions to MusicFab services will be free in the future, that you will stand by that claim. StreamFab said the same thing and then we started having to pay for every single new module. I would have jumped on board with this new software day one, but while the software you guys put out is decent, the advertising and the falsehoods have eroded trust.

To be clear, I have been and will continue to support these endeavors, but you guys make it very hard to do so, when there really is no reason to. Thanks.
    Currently, MusicFab can support Spotify, Amazon Music and Apple Music Downloader, others will be avaiable in the future.
    And future additions to MusicFab services will be completely FREE for All-In-One members!

Comment

Working...
    X