• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post

Good Morning,
    I confirm again that, if the MKV contains Dolby Vision, when loading this to create a UHD Blu-ray it respects it with the passthough option, and I say this because I have already made several, the problem is only happening to me with Fallout Impossible, the MKV is completely reordered from Full UHD.

regards
    We could not reproduce the problem with mkv from UHD Mission Impossible Fallout source.

Please list every steps of the process in DVDFab. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ACLA2016
    replied
    Originally posted by rdgrimes View Post
    You said you were making an MKV. DV does not work in MKV files. HDR10 only. Full disc rips do retain DV if you have a player that supports playback..
    Good Morning,
    I confirm again that, if the MKV contains Dolby Vision, when loading this to create a UHD Blu-ray it respects it with the passthough option, and I say this because I have already made several, the problem is only happening to me with Fallout Impossible, the MKV is completely reordered from Full UHD.

regards

Leave a comment:

• rdgrimes
    replied
    You said you were making an MKV. DV does not work in MKV files. HDR10 only. Full disc rips do retain DV if you have a player that supports playback..

Leave a comment:

• ACLA2016
    replied
    Originally posted by rdgrimes View Post
    You cannot rip DolbyVision, you'll only get regular HDR10. This is true of all current software.
    It is not ripping, it is creating a UHD in a passthrough model, and to date I have correctly taken the dolby vision.
    regards

Leave a comment:

• rdgrimes
    replied
    You cannot rip DolbyVision, you'll only get regular HDR10. This is true of all current software.

Leave a comment:

• ACLA2016
    replied
    Attached the dvdfab internal.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ACLA2016
    started a topic UHD Creator Does not load the Dolby Vision

Does not load the Dolby Vision

Good, I have loaded an MKV created from the Full UHD Mission Impossible Fallout, to create with this a UHD Blu ray, and I see that it does not load the Dolby Vision, if it contains it.
    Then I put the Mediainfo of the same and attached the dvdfab internal.

...mediainfo.docx

regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mona; 12-03-2018, 07:14 AM. Reason: edit the media info section to a file to make the post easier to read
Working...
X