Buffalo BRUHD-PU3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool Buffalo BRUHD-PU3

Hello, i purchased the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 drive and it has firmware version BU11. I just purchased the UHD Drive tool which I thought would allow me to downgrade to the supported firmware BU10. I get the message the selected drive is not supported for downgrade yet. Please help as I just spent a lot of money on both the drive and UHD Drive tool. Thank you.

Hi,

It will be supported soon, thanks!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

ok thank you, do you know if this drive supports dolby vision?

Comment

Hi, Just a note to say I am in the same position as Akadennis! Just got the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 and would love to be able to downgrade the firmware to BU10. Like him/her unfortunately my drive seems to have come with BU11

Comment

Originally posted by akadennis View Post
          ok thank you, do you know if this drive supports dolby vision?
          Dolby Vision is related with the UHD disc (it's Dolby Vision or HDR10), not the drive. and the backup result is related the copy software. DVDFab UHD Copy can keep the dolby vision.

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

thank you for the response. i will keep the drive and hopefully it will be supported soon as you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi,

Wilson
              Hello again, do you have an estimate as to when the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 will be supported? Thank you.

Comment

Hi, is there any estimate on when it would be supported?

The issue is just, I may go ahead and just try to flash the drive myself, if it will be a while. I'm a bit afraid that I might ruin the drive so I would prefer to wait for and buy your tool when it is available for the BRUHD-PU3, but if it would be too much longer then I would go ahead and just give it a shot myself. Any estimates?

Your products look so wonderful, I am hoping to be able to buy them if they will work with my drive.

Comment

No estimates available, but Wilson said 'soon', which generally means 3-4 weeks not including holidays and company meetings (which end this weekend).
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Wilson
                    Hello Wilson, just wanted to follow-up on support for this drive. any update on the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 supported firmware downgrade?

Comment

I'm following up again since no one responded. Almost 2 months ago I was told the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 would be supported soon. I bought the UHD Drive tool only for this and have not been able to use it to downgrade my firmware. I'm stuck with this tool since it's non refundable. Does anyone know if and when this drive will be supported?

Comment

I'm following up again since no one responded. Almost 2 months ago I was told the Buffalo BRUHD-PU3 would be supported soon. I bought the UHD Drive tool only for this and have not been able to use it to downgrade my firmware. I'm stuck with this tool since it's non refundable. Does anyone know if and when this drive will be supported?
                        Hi,

What's the fw of your BUHD-PU3? BN11 or BU11?

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

What's the fw of your BUHD-PU3? BN11 or BU11?

Wilson
                          BU11

Comment

BU11
                            Hi,

Please check you forum message.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Please check you forum message.

Wilson
                              Hello, i am running windows 10 on a IMAC using Bootcamp drivers and believe it would be easier to use the UHD Drive tool to downgrade the software. A few months ago you told me my drive would be supported soon and I'm still patiently waiting. I bought the UHD Drive tool just for this downgrade purpose. Once I get this drive supported I will then be able to purchase the UHD Copy software. Are you any closer to getting this drive supported?

Comment

Working...
                              X