Problems downgrading Firmware on UHD friendly drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Drive Tool Problems downgrading Firmware on UHD friendly drive

Hi there. Im not getting many replies from the service email anymore so hoping i can get some help on here. I purchased the UHD drive tool the other day, and plugged my drive in Via SATA and made sure the interface was IDE, followed every instruction. After hitting the Downgrade Firmware button, it comes up with the error :Oops! Something went wrong. Please restart UHD Drive Tool or contact us for further assistance.". I emailed service and got the first and only reply. So i tried what they said, which was try disabling any security software on my PC which i did, unplug and plug the drive back in, which i did, and restart the PC which i did. None of this works. I have uploaded the UHD Drive tool Log. My unit is an ASUS BW-16D1HT. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Azzaw1980 View Post
    Hi there. Im not getting many replies from the service email anymore so hoping i can get some help on here. I purchased the UHD drive tool the other day, and plugged my drive in Via SATA and made sure the interface was IDE, followed every instruction. After hitting the Downgrade Firmware button, it comes up with the error :Oops! Something went wrong. Please restart UHD Drive Tool or contact us for further assistance.". I emailed service and got the first and only reply. So i tried what they said, which was try disabling any security software on my PC which i did, unplug and plug the drive back in, which i did, and restart the PC which i did. None of this works. I have uploaded the UHD Drive tool Log. My unit is an ASUS BW-16D1HT. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks for your valuable feedback and the attached files, we will analyse it and try to find the Problems.

Comment

Working...
    X